• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!

In summary, Rae is a hilarious and delightful bus companion. She is excited for those of you at conference and enjoyed meeting everyone.
agw
Gold Member
I just met raebates. :D She's positively hilarious and a delightful bus companion!

I suppose I ought to check in here more often, eh? The last time I logged in was in March. *lol*

So, hi Rae! :)

Isn't she a sweetheart? We had a blast with her at the Meet & Greet last night.

I'm excited for those of you at conference. I know you're having a great time.

I enjoyed meeting all of you at the Sheraton. It was nice to put the names with faces. I think I learned more from networking with others than I did in the classes. Thanks for making a guy feel welcome.

Bobby

Bobby it was great to meet you too! It was fun having you around... and I am still jealous about your double/double to yourself! I too had an absolute blast and now need to go crash to recouperate so I can get back on the phone tomorrow and close my Tuesday show and call my recruit lead from Tuesday's show! :)

I got to meet Rae too and she is a great gal!! So funny!!!

Deb - we got stuck at Navy Pier Wed night and didn't get to the Sheraton until 10 p.m. - sorry we missed you!!!!

Aww, you guys are so sweet. It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and putting faces with names--so much better than tiny little avatars.

And, Deb, I appreciate that you didn't mention what a suck-up I am. :D

Rae - what was your director's name again? It was nice of her to meet us (or was that check up on you!).

She has a great perspective of the business!

I posted on another thread - great to meet you!!!!

I met Rae also twice in passing between classes. It was great putting a face with a name. I forgot to take my chef success badge.

Ann R.

I really enjoyed meeting you, too.My director's name is Ann. I invited her when I informed her I had plans for both Wednesday and Thursday nights. She said she wanted to meet you guys so she could set the record straight. :) She was mostly a lurker when she was a member a year or so ago. She's planning to join us again, soon. She does have a wonderful outlook. For those who couldn't make it, I'll share. We were discussing the fact that some cheffers have directors/clusters who aren't supportive if (and are, in some cases, downright hostile to) their being part of CS. My director's point was that as long as you are working your business, CS can be a positive thing. Like anything, though, it can become a way to avoid doing business. Then again, so can making fliers, organizing your office, etc.

Rae, I promised that I'd post when I got home to tell everyone that I saw you at midnight at the front desk at the Sheraton looking adorable wearing your "Post Slut" t-shirt and star slippers! I hope that you enjoyed Day 3 of the Conference and had a safe trip home! It was so great to meet you in person, and have a chance to put your name with a face. Hope to connect again sometime!

-Janet :)

Thanks, Janet. It was great meeting you, too. Something tells me that we'll meet again.

I'll be posting a picture of me in the jammies eventually. (Warning: An oversized white t-shirt and roomy pants with large stars on them are not figure-flattering!)

Just so everyone knows, I don't normally hang out in classy hotels lobbies in my jammies. I was all ready for bed when my director discovered that she was being charged twice as much as our roommate and I. I accompanied her to the front desk to clear that up and switch my hotel charges to my Conference Cash debit card. The good news is that I was not the only one there in my jammies. The bad news is that poor Janet and the others had to see me without makeup. :eek:

Rae Rae, I Miss You!!!! :p

raebates said:
The good news is that I was not the only one there in my jammies. The bad news is that poor Janet and the others had to see me without makeup. :eek:

Hey Janet.....Did ya get a pic of that?? :p

Well Rae... I was so happy to meet you and I bet you were still cute as a button even without makeup! Your smile is far better than makeup could ever be!

Aww, thanks, Diane.I miss you too, Tammi. And, nope, no pictures. :)

I also got to meet Rae on the bus for the home office tour. Had a great time and I loved the stories!
Mindy

That was one strange conversation. I almost feel like I need to apologize to you for forcing you to hear all of that.

Geeze Rae!! Your a popular person!!! Did everyone on here meet you?? LOL!!!

I did get to meet a lot of cheffers, which I loved!

I had a lot more people point at me and say, "You're the bad angel!" or "You're the devil!"

Thankfully, I'm not easily offended. :)

Related to Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!

What is "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" about?

"Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy people on-the-go. It also includes fun anecdotes and stories from the author's bus ride adventures.

Who is the author of "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!"?

The author of "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" is Rae Smith, a passionate home cook and frequent bus rider who wanted to share her love for cooking and storytelling with others.

Are the recipes in "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Can I purchase "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" online?

Yes, "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website as well as through our independent consultants.

Are there any cooking tips or techniques included in "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!"?

Yes, "Meeting Rae: A Delightful Bus Ride Companion!" includes helpful cooking tips and techniques for beginners as well as experienced home cooks. The author also shares her personal tips for making cooking on-the-go easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PampMomof3