• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Meet a Fellow CS'er in the Restroom?!

In summary, Kristi met Morfia, a Chef Success representative, in the restroom after their night out at Opportunity Night in Orlando. Morfia told Kristi that she flew down to Orlando for the event and that it was cool that they had met. Kristi shared that she had a similar experience two years ago at a national conference where she was in the restroom at Giordano's.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Meet you!! :D It was very funny how we met though and thought I'd share it with our fellow CS'ers!!

We were at the Opportunity night in Orlando last night and afterwards, we stopped at the restroom before our hour drive home. I was watching our loot and one of my girlfriends came out and said someone is in the restroom and wants to meet u! :blushing:So, I'm totally curious and go inside and don't see anyone so i use the restroom myself and come out and say "HELLO"!! Well I hear a woman say "Hold on!"

She comes out and says HI are you Kristi? So I said yes I am and she said Hi, I'm Morfia from Chef Success! So I'm totally flabbergasted and say "You don't even live here, what are you doing in Orlando?" She flew down here for the event with her team in Florida! How cool is that? :)

Well anyways, I just have to say even though our meeting was brief, it was so good to meet you in PERSON!!! I look forward to meeting you many more times!! :)

She is quite a trip isn't she?

Love ya Morfia!! :)

Too funny!

Kristi - tell us all about Opportuniy Night! What happened? What did you think? Was it worth it? Do you think this is something they will do again in other cities? Who was there from HO?

I want details woman!

pamperedlinda said:
Kristi - tell us all about Opportuniy Night! What happened? What did you think? Was it worth it? Do you think this is something they will do again in other cities? Who was there from HO?

I want details woman!

Yes, please spill the beans!

Alright girls, I'll have to tell you all about it later. I have to run out for a bit!!

Well that makes for a memorable first meeting, lol!

Yes, do tell about the event when you have time!

This is funny!

I had a similar situation at National Conference two years ago. I was in the restroom at Giordano's. There were a couple of women in there laughing away. One goes to me, "Are you a Cheffer?" I do not think she expected me to say, "yes." If that was one of you, please remind me it was you.

What is Morfia-It Was Great To....?

Morfia-It Was Great To.... is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, dicing, grating, and more. It is a staple in any home cook's kitchen.

How do I use Morfia-It Was Great To....?

Morfia-It Was Great To.... comes with multiple blades and attachments for different slicing and dicing options. Simply attach the desired blade, place your food in the designated area, and move the handle back and forth to create perfect cuts.

Is Morfia-It Was Great To.... dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of Morfia-It Was Great To.... are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Can I use Morfia-It Was Great To.... for fruits and vegetables?

Yes, Morfia-It Was Great To.... is designed to be used with a variety of fruits and vegetables, making it a great tool for all your meal prep needs.

What is the warranty on Morfia-It Was Great To....?

Morfia-It Was Great To.... comes with a 1-year warranty, so you can use it with confidence knowing that it is backed by a trusted brand like Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies