• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can We Expect from Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Kick Off Tonight?

In summary, Nancy Jo is coming to our area to do a fall kick off. Kidda exciting! Anyone else around going to be going? OR has she done this in your area already? Just wondering what to expect...Never met her...have a great time!
Jenni
So tonight she is coming to our area... to do a fall kick off. Kidda exciting! Anyone else around going to be going? OR has she done this in your area already? Just wondering what to expect...

Never met her...have a great time! I am sure it will be lots of fun, and very informative! Let us know how it goes!

she came to our kick off a few years ago & I was one of the speakers who had to tell a little about why I started and then tell my "story" like I do at shows.(I wasn't asked to sell PC I called my director my only hesitation with starting with a group of women was the bickering and back biting. I'd seen it happen too many times in garden club and at church etc and didn't want to put my energy into a group of snippy women. My director said it wouldn't be like that & I can honestly say in 14 years it hasn't been.)

It was the fall after the "I'm glad you asked" phrase was used. I was standing within 5 feet of Nancy Jo and I was trying not to cry I had just lost my father and I mentioned how 3 of the women in the room were now among my closest friends and had seen me thru the grief and then began my "story" and I glanced at Nancy Jo and she was sitting there with tears down her face. that was it I started bawling like a baby. I could barely finish the " Mxxxxx Jxxxxxxx I'm glad I asked" phrase

Nancy Jo is an amazing woman, sweet and kind, very soft spoken and so incredibly humble.

I have met her on several occasions and she is so great to be around. You feel like you are the only person in the room when she speaks to you....such great people skills!

You will learn much from her! Have a great time!

I met her at conference this year at our NED banquet and she really focuses on YOU not everyone around you while talking. She's amazing. She admits her strengths and her weaknesses. She'll pray for you and others if need be. AMAZING! She seems like someone you could approach and not be scared of.

She sounds a lot like Darla Oelmann, my NED. Just down to earth ladies who truely CARE about others! God has blessed their businesses...but I am certain it's because they use their businesses to bless OTHERS.

Hope you have an amazing time tonight!

KellyTheChef said:
She sounds a lot like Darla Oelmann, my NED. Just down to earth ladies who truely CARE about others! God has blessed their businesses...but I am certain it's because they use their businesses to bless OTHERS.

Hope you have an amazing time tonight!

I agree Kelly!! U know that Darla is part of Nancy Jo's downline, right? I mean, who isn't? J/k!

jwpamp said:
Nancy Jo is an amazing woman, sweet and kind, very soft spoken and so incredibly humble.

So true! She is a gem. Love her!

She is doing lots of downline visits this month, so she may show up in your area--you never know!

Before I moved to Indiana, Marie Friedag was my hospitality director, and Nancy Jo would come to our cluster meeting once a year. I remember one time, we sat around the fireplace, and picked her brain until midnight!!!! She was so generous with herself !!!

She is going to be coming to our cluster meeting in September or October, can't remember which right now, but I am very excited to meet her!!

We have a special speaker coming to out cluster meeting in September but I have no idea who it is. Maybe!

Wow!! That is awesome that you get to meet her. Let us know how it goes.

I just got home it was AWSOME!!! It was only a couple of hours and I feel pumped. Are stories are so alike!! I started PC thinking this is only going to last about 6 months, but its six months of extra money I don't have. Here I am in my fifth month going strong thinking I can do this a little longer. She signed up to work three months and pay for Christmas. I am only $1,500 from $15,000 in career sales.... I'm thinking maybe I too can make this a full time thing and build a team. I have yet to bring up requiting at my shows but she gave me the boost I needed to get talking!

That's awesome, now you can tell your potential recruits to listen to her recorded message and you can add from your own experience with her. :)

Jenni said:
I just got home it was AWSOME!!! It was only a couple of hours and I feel pumped. Are stories are so alike!! I started PC thinking this is only going to last about 6 months, but its six months of extra money I don't have. Here I am in my fifth month going strong thinking I can do this a little longer. She signed up to work three months and pay for Christmas. I am only $1,500 from $15,000 in career sales.... I'm thinking maybe I too can make this a full time thing and build a team. I have yet to bring up requiting at my shows but she gave me the boost I needed to get talking!

I love Nancy Jo Ryan! She did an event here in Spokane for PC about 6 years ago, called An Entree to Success! She was very down to earth and you can tell she just really wants everyone to be a success!
Soak up everything she told you and run with it! ;)

1. What time does the event start?

The event starts at 6:00 PM.

2. Where is the event being held?

The event will be held at the local community center.

3. Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the event, but we suggest wearing something comfortable and casual.

4. Will there be any food or drinks provided?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and beverages provided at the event.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Absolutely! The event is open to the public, so feel free to bring along anyone who may be interested in attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies