• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Marie Friedag's Fall Kick-Off Event Inspire Attendees?

In summary, 20 directors from all over came together to have a great time at Marie Friedag's Fall Kick-off. They had a 2nd episode of the Helen B-Generous show, and Sue was there.
mrssyvo
I was unable to go to my cluster's Fall kick-off, or my Hospitality's, so I made the drive to my FORMER Hospitality Director (Marie Friedag's) Fall Kick-off last night. INCREDIBLE!!!!! 20 directors came together, from Nancy Jo Ryan on down ( Nancy Jo, Marie Friedag, Patti Mericreno, ) what a great time- Lots of info and motivation !!!!! We even had a 2nd episode of the Helen B-Generous show. I saw Deb Jennings there, but she was too busy working her butt off in the kitchen to chat.

Last edited:
That's funny Sue! I was just going to say that Deb attended that last night! I wish I lived closer to go to those events!

Kristi, I have been so blessed. before moving, I lived in Lombard, IL- 2 miles from Home office, and Marie was my hospitality director (she is an Executive) and I went to new consultants training that the directors did all together (Patti, Marie, etc) Such a wealth of experience in a 20 mile radius. Since I moved, My hospitality (self-assigned-LOL) is Janice Wisnieski and Sherri Carr. Janice and I are great friends, and Sherri is our Executive Director. My Director is Robin Deluca, In Indy, and I am going there in October for a director's meeting. They invited me, even though I am only a future, because I have plans to promote soon. I am sure I still would have been successful if I lived in a different part of the country, but it would have been much more difficult, and not nearly as much fun !!!!

mrssyvo said:
I was unable to go to my cluster's Fall kick-off, or my Hospitality's, so I made the drive to my FORMER Hospitality Director (Marie Friedag's) Fall Kick-off last night. INCREDIBLE!!!!! 20 directors came together, from Nancy Jo Ryan on down ( Nancy Jo, Marie Friedag, Patti Mericreno, ) what a great time- Lots of info and motivation !!!!! We even had a 2nd episode of the Helen B-Generous show. I saw Deb Jenkins there, but she was too busy working her butt off in the kitchen to chat.

OMG! I had forgotten about that! They did it at our Canadian conference and it was sooo funny! I loved it! :D

Hi Sue!Yes, I was working in the kitchen and didn't get a chance to sit until the cookware talk was over. Then it seemed everyone bolted at the end. Good to see you for 2 minutes! LOL!I also met Susan (susanr____). Very cool! I had my camera but didn't get pictures because, again, I was working in the kitchen.I hope you all enjoyed the burgers and cookies!p.s. My last name is Jennings

DebbieJ said:
p.s. My last name is Jennings

LOL!! That's funny that I didn't even catch that. I guess I saw Deb and didn't even read anymore b/c I knew it was you!

Deb, I knew your last name, my fingers must have gotten tangled up in my excitement. (sorry)

good to see that there were a few of us there! deb it was so cool to meet you! the sliders and cookies were tres yummy!

i agree this was a great session...i took some time this morning and typed up my notes here they are!

:D

Attachments

• Susan Robbins notes from Fall Kickoff 2008.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 385
Susan, I am sorry I did not meet you last night. I was the first winner of the on time drawing- Patti said I had to be more excited about winning, or I would not get it, so i went nuts- yeah, that one was me!!! Nice notes, by the way

too funny - i was one of the winners too - we were all the way in the back

Thanks for the notes, Susan! :)

great notes, Susan!

my pleasure - it helped me avoid my full-time job for at least 15 minutes ;-)

susanr613 said:
my pleasure - it helped me avoid my full-time job for at least 15 minutes ;-)

LOL! You do that too? Thought I was the only one! ;)

Sue, thanks for the notes...I am going to steal some for my next meeting!

no need to steal, ann. use as you wish!

Great notes.............. Thanks...

I bet that was awesome!

1. What is the Incredible Fall Kick-Off event?

The Incredible Fall Kick-Off is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to kick off the fall season and showcase our newest fall products and recipes.

2. When and where is the Incredible Fall Kick-Off?

The event will be held on September 1st at our headquarters in Addison, Illinois, but there will also be virtual options available for those who cannot attend in person.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Incredible Fall Kick-Off?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for in-person attendees and $25 for virtual attendees. This fee includes access to all sessions, workshops, and a swag bag.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Incredible Fall Kick-Off?

Due to limited space, only registered attendees are allowed to attend the in-person event. However, virtual attendees are welcome to invite guests to join them virtually.

5. How do I register for the Incredible Fall Kick-Off?

You can register for the event on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is open now and will close on August 15th.

Back