• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!

In summary, the retreat was amazing and I learned so much. I'm really excited to use the techniques I learned on my show on my husband this weekend.
finley1991
Anyone on here attending Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat next week? I'm going and wondered if I could find a buddy to hang with. I won't know anyone but my NED. I'd be super excited if someone from here were going!!!!! :D

Lucky You! Please fill us in when you get back. We'd love to hear all about it.

Where is it being held?

The Hyatt in Oak Brook, IL. I'm driving over Thursday. The retreat is Friday-Saturday. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there Colleen! Let's make sure we connect! My pic is my avatar on CS so hopefully you'll recognize me. :)

I am so jealous!! Have fun and please share when you get back!!

Great Debbie! I'm excited! :)

I'll be there, too! If you see me, please say "Hi". I am rooming with Sherri Carr, Barb Rush and Doris Frame.

Maybe the karma will rub off while we sleep!

But ugh...swimsuits?? I have gained 30 pounds since starting PC 2 years ago. UGH!

I'm in a room with 3 people I don't know. My NED is staying at her house...

It's going to be great regardless!

I know... the bathing suit thing... whatever tan I had from summer is LONG gone! :)

Okay... for those of us who attended...

WAS THAT THE MOST AMAZING RETREAT?????

I'm so excited about what we learned! My NED who attended with me said yesterday when we were saying goodbye that she would have easily spent $500 or more to get that training!!!

I'm so excited to get working on my coaching!

Colleen, who is your NED? Chris or Nancy Jo?

The retreat WAS amazing!!! I LOVE Nicki--I just want her in my ear coaching me on what to say.

I am crazy and went straight from the retreat to a show and guess what? I have a gal signing up TODAY!!!! And another guest is SUPER interested and is going to sign after the first of the year.a

Remember, just put ONE thing into practice and you'll see results!

I also used some of the techniques on my husband and it worked. :)

Great job Deb!!!!

Actually, both Chris and Nancy Jo are my NED's. I'm Chris' 2nd line (soon to be first line because my director is most likely dropping out or relinquishing) and Nancy Jo's 3rd line.

I am so excited to work on my coaching! My next show is Friday so I have time to review my notes and practice before I get there!!!!

I'm still super pumped up!!!!

1. What is the purpose of "Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!"?

The purpose of "Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!" is to help connect individuals who are interested in attending the fall retreat organized by Nancy Jo Ryan. This program allows participants to find a buddy to attend the retreat with, making the experience more enjoyable and comfortable.

2. How can I sign up for the "Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!" program?

To sign up for the program, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with more information and assist you with the sign-up process.

3. Is there a fee to participate in the "Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!" program?

No, there is no fee to participate in the program. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to enhance the overall retreat experience for attendees.

4. Can I choose my own buddy for the retreat?

Yes, you can choose your own buddy for the retreat. When signing up for the program, you will be asked to provide preferences for your potential buddy, such as age range, interests, and location. This will help us match you with a suitable buddy for the retreat.

5. What if I cannot find a suitable buddy for the retreat?

If you are unable to find a suitable buddy for the retreat, you can still attend the retreat on your own. The "Find a Buddy for Nancy Jo Ryan's Fall Retreat!" program is optional and not required to attend the retreat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK