• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Pampered Chef Show: Tips for Handling Online Orders on Aug 17th

In summary, to enter the online order into P3, you need to log in to your account, select the show name, add the customer's name, enter the products and quantities, apply any discounts, and save the order. You can also print an order confirmation for the customer. If the customer used their own login and did not use a host's specials code, the order will automatically be applied to their account. Congratulations on your first online order for a show!
DeeDee616
I have a show on Aug 17th....and i set it all up online...andsomeone placed an order...pampered chef emailed me. So now what do i do? Do i have to put it in P3? Thanks! First time someone actually placed an online order for a show!

Yes, review it on your website (there is a button to click) and then go into P3 and use the copy PWS orders button for that show. it will walk you through the steps. but you have to review the order before P3.

Congratulations on your first online order for a show! Here are the steps you can follow to enter the order into P3:1. Log in to your P3 account.2. Click on "Orders" in the top navigation bar.3. Under "Show Orders," click on the show name for which the online order was placed.4. Click on "Add Order" on the left side of the screen.5. Select the customer's name from the drop-down menu (if they have ordered before, their name will already be in the system).6. Enter the products that were ordered by typing in the product names or item numbers in the "Item Name/Number" field. You can also click on the "Browse Products" button to search for the products.7. Enter the quantity for each product.8. If the customer used a host's specials code or discount, click on the "Apply Specials" button and select the appropriate discount.9. Once all products have been entered, click on "Save Order."10. The order will now be listed under the "Show Orders" section on the main screen.You can also print an order confirmation for the customer by clicking on the "Print Order Confirmation" button on the order details page.Note: If the customer placed the order using their own login and did not use a host's specials code, the order will automatically be applied to their account and you do not need to enter it into P3.

Related to Maximizing Your Pampered Chef Show: Tips for Handling Online Orders on Aug 17th

What is "What Do I Do Next?"

"What Do I Do Next?" is a common phrase used when someone is unsure of the next step to take in a situation. It is often used as a question to seek advice or guidance.

Why do people ask "What Do I Do Next?"

People ask "What Do I Do Next?" when they are faced with a problem or decision and are unsure of the best course of action. It is a way to seek help and gather information to make an informed decision.

How do I answer the question "What Do I Do Next?"

When someone asks "What Do I Do Next?", the best way to answer is by providing helpful and relevant information that can assist them in making a decision or solving a problem. It is important to listen attentively and understand the situation before offering advice.

Can "What Do I Do Next?" be used in any situation?

Yes, "What Do I Do Next?" can be used in any situation where a person is unsure of the next step to take. It can be used in personal, professional, or academic settings.

Are there any alternative phrases to "What Do I Do Next?"

Yes, there are many alternative phrases that can be used to convey the same meaning, such as "What should I do now?", "Where do I go from here?", or "What is my next move?". It ultimately depends on the individual's personal preference and the specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • ccmahaffey