• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: How to Use Past Host Discounts for Online Orders

In summary, past hosts of Pampered Chef parties are eligible to receive a discount on products for up to 60 days after their party. This discount cannot be combined with other promotions and can only be used by the host. It is not necessary to host another party to use the discount, but others can earn their own discount by hosting their own party.
Jules711
Silver Member
be used for ind/online order?

I can't find it on CC and brain is mush from updating my website and other fun stuff. Please help!

Yes, it can. They just have to enter their number.

Yes. If they do not know their PHD you can look it up on CC

Yep - they sure can!

Thank you! I figured they could, but couldn't find for sure. My hosts usually buy directly through me.

I'm trying to do this for a past host and cant see WHERE to put the number in. Please help!

I just when in and ordered and was asked for Past Host Discount number at checkout. Right before entering payment information. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I just found it. Thought it would be before that and wasn't done with the order. Thanks!!

Related to Maximizing Savings: How to Use Past Host Discounts for Online Orders

Can Past Hosts still receive a discount on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, past hosts are eligible to receive a discount on Pampered Chef products. The discount amount may vary depending on the current promotions and incentives.

How long after hosting a Pampered Chef party can I still use my host discount?

Past hosts can use their host discount for up to 60 days after their party date. After 60 days, the discount will expire.

Can I combine my host discount with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, host discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Do I need to host a party again to use my host discount?

No, you do not need to host another party to use your host discount. As long as you have a valid host discount code, you can use it on a future purchase.

Can I share my host discount with friends and family?

Unfortunately, host discounts are non-transferable and can only be used by the host who earned them. However, you can always invite your friends and family to host their own Pampered Chef party and earn their own discount!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies