• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Low-Budget Friends: Tips for Hosting Success

But I never quit. Atleast not for good. ;) I can't tell you how many times I've been inactive, and lost career sales, & started over again from 0. I even waited it out once, & re-signed the first day that I was elligible to do so once, so that I would get all the perks of being a newbie. My ED laughed and called it my "interesting business stategy" when I saw her at National Conference that summer while I was inactive. That was my longest break ever, and I was twitchy while I waited it out! :) But seriously, people who love our products but don't have room in their budget can be some
ashwee310
I have the problem where the hosts tell me that most of their friends don't have lots of money so they probably won't buy. Any suggestions on how to get these people to buy or how to handle?

2/3's of our products are $20 and under. They can find SOMETHING! Promote the egg cooker, it's $19.50 and will save them time, money, and provide better, healthier breakfast for them and their kids.

ashwee310 said:
I have the problem where the hosts tell me that most of their friends don't have lots of money so they probably won't buy. Any suggestions on how to get these people to buy or how to handle?
It's good information to know. Always tailor what you will show with who will be coming. Like Hockeymom said, promote the less expensive items and as always make it fun! Sometimes you can get lots of referrals and new booking even if you don't sell as much.

Plus always promote the specials. they might host to get a host special they otherwise couldn't afford and they might have co-workers or relatives that could spend more at their show.

Show off the hostess program. If they book they can get free stuff. I have been told that before and I offered a layaway plan and sold $1500 . And got 4 bookings

How do you do a layaway plan??

yes how do u do the layaway plan???

i would like to know too

If they don't have money to spend, they are a room full of potential hosts, and even better, recruits! Go ahead and let them fall in love with pricier products! I first joined in 2003, when I wanted more product than what I could justify spending from my "regular" job at the time. I was just going to do the bare minimum & quit. But I never quit. Atleast not for good. ;) I can't tell you how many times I've been inactive, and lost career sales, & started over again from 0. I even waited it out once, & re-signed the first day that I was elligible to do so once, so that I would get all the perks of being a newbie. My ED laughed and called it my "interesting business stategy" when I saw her at National Conference that summer while I was inactive. That was my longest break ever, and I was twitchy while I waited it out! :) But seriously, people who love our products but don't have room in their budget can be some of your business's best friends!

Oh, I should have said- My orriginal idea in 2003 was to do the bare minimum, *spend all my earnings on product,* and THEN quit. ;)

Related to Maximizing Sales with Low-Budget Friends: Tips for Hosting Success

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if my friends can't afford expensive products?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products at different price points, so there is something for everyone's budget. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales, making it even more affordable for your friends.

2. Will my friends feel pressured to buy something if they come to my party?

No, your friends will not feel pressured to buy anything at your party. Our consultants are trained to provide a fun and no-pressure shopping experience. Your friends are welcome to simply enjoy the party and socialize without feeling obligated to make a purchase.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my friends can't attend the party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your friends can't attend the party. As long as their orders are placed under your party, you will receive credit towards your host rewards. You can also take advantage of our online party option where your friends can shop and place orders without physically attending the party.

4. What if my friends don't live near me, can I still host a party?

Yes, you can still host a party even if your friends don't live near you. Our consultants can help you host a virtual party where you and your friends can join in from the comfort of your own homes. This is a great option for those who live far away or have busy schedules.

5. Will my friends be able to try out the products before purchasing?

Yes, your friends will have the opportunity to try out and see the products in action during the party. Our consultants will also be able to answer any questions and provide helpful tips on how to use the products. Plus, with our satisfaction guarantee, your friends can feel confident in their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies