• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Catalog Show Online Guide for Ordering and Payments

In summary, hosting an online catalog show allows you to reach a larger audience, increase sales, and provide convenience for customers. To set up an online catalog show, log in to your consultant workstation and create a new show with personalized messages and product selections. Customers can pay with various methods including credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift certificates. Payments are processed through the Pampered Chef website and your commission will be included in your monthly check. You can track sales and orders from online catalog shows by logging into your consultant workstation and accessing the "Reports" tab.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
I set up a catalog show online, and emailed guests. If a guest places an order thru the website and pays, when the show ends, is that the end? Or, do I need to enter all orders and payments into PP3 like normal? I know the previous thread went over this, but I wanted to be very clear...

Thank you!

For shows: you need to enter all the information into P3 along with the hosts order.

For Individual Orders and Wedding Registry order: The website takes care of everything. You simply make a follow up Customer care/thank you call :)

Thank you so much!

Related to Maximizing Sales: Catalog Show Online Guide for Ordering and Payments

What are the benefits of hosting an online catalog show?

Hosting an online catalog show allows you to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. It also allows your customers to shop at their convenience without having to attend a physical party.

How do I set up an online catalog show?

To set up an online catalog show, log in to your consultant workstation and click on the "Online Shows" tab. From there, you can create a new show and customize it with your own personal message and product selections.

What are the payment options for customers ordering from an online catalog show?

Customers can pay for their orders using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift certificate. They can also choose to pay with cash or check if they are attending a physical party.

Do I need to process payments myself for online catalog show orders?

No, all payments for online catalog show orders are processed through the Pampered Chef website. You will receive your commission for these orders in your monthly check from Pampered Chef.

How can I track my sales and orders from online catalog shows?

You can track your sales and orders from online catalog shows by logging into your consultant workstation and clicking on the "Reports" tab. From there, you can view your show orders and sales by selecting the specific show you want to track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956