• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results with a Table at Girls Night Out - See My Setup!

In summary, the "Girls Night Out" event had several other vendors but most attendees were only interested in the free food and door prizes. The speaker only sold one batter bowl and 18 cookbooks despite having 91 people visit her table. However, she received 91 leads and some potential future orders or shows. The pictures of her table can be found at the specified file paths.
pckelly
I had a table at "Girls Night Out" Thursday night that was put on here by a photography studio. It had several other vendors. I believe most people just came for the free food and door prizes. I had 91 people come to my table because that's how many leads I have, and only got one order for a batter bowl and only sold 18 $1 recipe books. WHAT?? I was one of the lease expensive tables there, and if they weren't going to buy my $1 cookbook, they sure weren't going to buy anything else there. I guess I can't complain, I have 91 leads and about 60 say maybe to a show. Anyway I attached pictures below of what my table looked liked. This was hosted by a decor shop and put on by the photography place, but they put me in the corner with all the ribbon, so it looked neat where I was!!

C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1316.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1317.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1318.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1319.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1320.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\KELLY\My Documents\2007-11-16\000_1321.jpg

I'm not sure how to make these clickable!!

But those are the pictures of what my table looked like. It was a great set up and I got lots of compliments on it. I'm not sure why I only sold one batter bowl and 18 cookbooks, considering how many people stopped by my table.

Hey there! It sounds like you had a bit of a disappointing experience at the "Girls Night Out" event. It can be frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and don't see the results you were hoping for. It's great that you were able to get so many leads though, and hopefully some of those may turn into future orders or shows.As for the pictures, it's usually helpful to upload them to a photo-sharing website like Imgur or Flickr and then provide a link to the album or individual photos. That way, people can easily click on the link and see the pictures without having to copy and paste a long file path. Just a tip for next time!Overall, it sounds like you made the best of the situation and your table looked great. Keep at it and hopefully your next event will be more successful!

What is "Girls Night Out Results"?

"Girls Night Out Results" is a fun and interactive cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for friends to gather, learn new recipes, and try out our amazing kitchen products.

How long does a "Girls Night Out Results" event last?

The event typically lasts around 2-3 hours depending on the menu and number of attendees. However, the duration can be customized to fit your schedule and needs.

What is included in a "Girls Night Out Results" event?

Our Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools for the recipes chosen. Guests will also have the opportunity to try out our products and ask any questions they may have.

Is there a cost for hosting a "Girls Night Out Results" event?

No, there is no cost for hosting an event. However, guests may have the option to purchase products during the event if they wish.

Can I choose the recipes for my "Girls Night Out Results" event?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the recipes that best fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. We have a wide variety of recipes to choose from, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies