• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What delicious treats will be served at this Girls Night Out event?

In summary, the Girls Night Out Opportunity is an exclusive event organized by Pampered Chef for women to enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends while learning about their products and business opportunity. To host a Girls Night Out Event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. At the event, you and your guests will get to try out their products and create delicious recipes together. The event is free and you can earn rewards by hosting one, which can be used to purchase products or start your own Pampered Chef business.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've been asked to participate in a "Girls Night Out" Event.
It's going to be in a Kitchen and Bath Design Center in a really nice part of town, and the vendors will be:
Me
Silpada
Avon
Hand Made Purse Lady
Better Health Today (never heard of them)
Carlise Clothing (never heard of them either)
Godiva Chocolate

I will be set up in a full kitchen area (how nice is that!) and I'm trying to narrow down what I will have set out for food. We are all supposed to provide food at our area.
I'm thinking I won't do a dessert - because how can I compete with Godiva chocolate?

So - how does this sound?

- The new oil dipping seasonings w/ bread for dipping
- cream cheese with the Pineapple Rum sauce, and crackers
- and I was thinking I could steam some wontons there, and serve them with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce
- And then also the new gingery lemon drink.

I want them to like the food at my area the best!:D:chef:

Sounds delish!

I have to agree it sounds delish.

Can you tell I've been on a Rachel Ray kick. That is her word. LOL

I understand I get her Magazine each month.

Sounds good, Becky!
We actually had the new dumplings for dinner last night with the Wasabi Ginger sauce, and they were really good.

1. What is the Girls Night Out Opportunity?

The Girls Night Out Opportunity is an exclusive event organized by Pampered Chef for women to enjoy a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends while learning about our products and business opportunity.

2. How can I host a Girls Night Out Event?

To host a Girls Night Out Event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date, invite your friends and family, and plan a menu for the event.

3. What happens at a Girls Night Out Event?

At a Girls Night Out Event, you and your guests will get to try out our products and create delicious recipes together under the guidance of a Pampered Chef consultant. You will also learn about the benefits of hosting a party and becoming a consultant yourself.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Girls Night Out Event?

No, there is no cost to attend a Girls Night Out Event. It is a free event designed to introduce women to the Pampered Chef brand and the opportunity to earn free products and income by hosting parties.

5. Can I earn rewards by hosting a Girls Night Out Event?

Yes, as a host of a Girls Night Out Event, you can earn host rewards based on the total sales from your event. These rewards can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products or to start your own Pampered Chef business as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_iteachurkid