• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Handouts for Huge Girls Night Out Event

In summary, the speaker is planning for a Girl's Night Out event organized by a local newspaper group. The event will last for five hours and the expected attendance is 1500. The main objective is to get leads and gather their information. The speaker is considering handing out a one-page flyer on colored paper and a well-stocked kitchen on one side and information about the registry, showers, and business opportunity on the other. They are also looking for a good double-sided form to gauge interest and will be taking orders at the event. The speaker also suggests using mini catalogs as a handout and recipe cards as a good option. Another person shares a flier that they found useful, and the speaker thanks them for the idea. They
DebbieJ
I (along with some cluster mates) am doing a Girl's Night Out event put on by a local newspaper group. It's a five hour thing and they are expecting 1500 based on the previous two years attendance.

I know our main objective is to get leads and get their information, but I still want something to hand out. I am NOT ordering excess catalogs!

I am thinking some kind of one page flyer we can just copy on pretty colored paper. For a bridal fair I just did, we had the well stocked kitchen on one side and info about the registry, showers, and biz opportunity on the other.

I am also looking for a good DPS for them to fill out to gauge their interest. I don't think we'll be giving away a prize at our table but we'll need seomting to get their info to follow up with them.

We can also take orders, but I think we'll keep the catties (here look this over to decide what you want, then give it back to me with your order) and tell the women we'll mail one to them if they give us their info. Or maybe just bring a limited number of catties. Not sure.

So, any tips or ideas are appreciated! I want all of us to be on the same page and hand out the same thing.

Mini cats are a really nice handout, and they're far less expensive than the regular ones.

Recipe cards are good. If you have any old ones from previous seasons, just slap a label on them.

That's all the ideas I have now.... until I read something that someone else posts. :)

I should clarify....it would be great it it covered all our opportunities: hosting, biz, registry...etc.

At least that's what I had in mind, but haven't had a chance to try making something of my own yet. :)

ooh, and recipe cards are good. I usually hand those out at every booth I do.

Deb,

What about something like this?

Attachments

• Fair handout-Diane (2).doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 375
Diane,

That is AWESOME and is JUST what I'm looking for!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Great flier, Diane.

Hey, what do you know. The contact information mysteriously changed to mine. Guess I'll have to print them up and use them, now. Hee hee.

Heehee. I can't take credit for it - one of my recruits made them up for us to hand out at a fair. Since it has a recipe on it, for even those that were just passing by, we could say, "Would you like a Pampered Chef recipe?"

DebbieJ said:
Diane,

That is AWESOME and is JUST what I'm looking for!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

It's funny....I was about to post one for you, but thought I'd look to see what was posted already. I think that one came from me! Yay! I'm glad to see people are using it and that you like the look of it. I should say it wasn't me, but I posted it because I got it from a fellow director who does the flyer every year when we do the county fairs. Have fun!! I hope your event goes well. I've heard of that one before and contemplated trying to arrange for child care to do that earlier shift, but I just don't think I can. Is it at Signature Events? That place is great...I've been to several events there. Good luck!:)

Now I know who to thank - thanks Becky and your fellow director! I knew my recruit got the idea from someone, but I didn't know where or how much she "borrowed".

Thanks again!

dianevill said:
Now I know who to thank - thanks Becky and your fellow director! I knew my recruit got the idea from someone, but I didn't know where or how much she "borrowed".

Thanks again!
Hey, no problem! Like I said....it was my fellow director. It's also easy to change anything in those little boxes if there's something else you'd rather highlight. I love that we can all borrow from each other.:D

pamperedbecky said:
It's funny....I was about to post one for you, but thought I'd look to see what was posted already. I think that one came from me! Yay! I'm glad to see people are using it and that you like the look of it. I should say it wasn't me, but I posted it because I got it from a fellow director who does the flyer every year when we do the county fairs. Have fun!! I hope your event goes well. I've heard of that one before and contemplated trying to arrange for child care to do that earlier shift, but I just don't think I can. Is it at Signature Events? That place is great...I've been to several events there. Good luck!:)

Yep, it's at Signature Events. Never been there...hope it's worth our $$$. :)

1. What types of handouts do you offer for a Huge Girls Night Out Event?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of handouts for a Huge Girls Night Out Event, including recipe cards, product catalogs, and party invitations. We also have customizable options for personalized handouts to make your event even more special.

2. Can we get a discount on handouts for a large event?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for handouts ordered in large quantities. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to receive a quote for your specific event.

3. How soon can we receive our handouts?

We understand the importance of timely delivery for events, and we strive to process and ship all handout orders within 1-2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout.

4. Can we customize the design of the handouts?

Yes, we offer customizable options for handouts, including adding your event details, logo, and branding. You can also choose from a variety of designs and layouts to fit your event theme.

5. Are there any restrictions on which handouts we can order?

No, there are no restrictions on which handouts you can order for your Huge Girls Night Out Event. You can mix and match different types of handouts, or order a single type in bulk, depending on your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom