• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out Shopping Night Recipe Ideas?

In summary, Sue has been invited to participate in a "Ladies Night Out" open house and is looking for suggestions on what food to bring. She plans on showcasing Pampered Chef products by making Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets and filling them with Easy Accent Decorator in front of guests. Other suggestions include tomato basil squares, buffalo chicken dip with crackers, mini quiches, fruit skewers, and mini sandwiches. Business cards or catalogs should also be brought to hand out to interested guests.
SusanBP0129
HI!
I was just given the opportunity to join in a "Ladies Night Out" open house type thingy.:)
I do not know the hosts.
I know they are having Silpada Jewelry, Discovery Toys, At Home America and 1 or 2 others.
I am bringing a folding table and plan to set up almost like at a fair...
She said I could bring "finger food", but nothing that has to be cooked at her house.
So....I was thinking of doing the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets in the mini muffin pan (bringing the tarts pre-made and then filling them with the EAD in front of the guests)
What else should I bring? tomato basil squares? buffalo chicken dip with crackers?
ANy suggestions are greatly appreciated! This is my 1st time doing something like this!:eek:
TIA:) -Sue

Sue, that sounds like a good idea. I have two of these in the next two months. Which book is that recipe in??

Do floral cupcakes in the silicone pan - serve them on the 3-tiered SA stand...they show very nicely -- and so do the profiteroles!

I don't have the new silicone pan yet :( I cannot wait to get it!!!!!!!

Hi Sue, congratulations on being invited to participate in the Ladies Night Out open house! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products. I think your idea of bringing the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets and filling them with the Easy Accent Decorator in front of the guests is a fantastic idea. It will definitely grab their attention and show them how easy and fun it is to use Pampered Chef products. As for other finger foods, I suggest bringing a mix of sweet and savory options. The tomato basil squares and buffalo chicken dip with crackers both sound delicious. You could also consider bringing some mini quiches, fruit skewers, or mini sandwiches. And don't forget to bring some business cards or catalogs to hand out to interested guests. Good luck with your first event! Let us know how it goes. -Your fellow Pampered Chef consultant

What type of recipes can I expect at a Ladies Night Out Shopping Night?

At a Ladies Night Out Shopping Night, you can expect a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for entertaining or everyday meals. Some popular recipe ideas include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks.

Are the recipes suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. Whether you're a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook, you'll find something that you can make and enjoy at our Ladies Night Out Shopping Night.

Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes at the event?

Yes, we will have all the necessary ingredients available for purchase at the event. We also offer recipe cards and shopping lists for your convenience, so you can easily recreate the dishes at home.

Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies to consider?

We understand that some people may have dietary restrictions or allergies, so we offer a variety of recipe options that cater to different dietary needs. We also provide ingredient lists and can make substitutions if needed.

Can I sample the recipes before purchasing the ingredients?

Yes, we will have samples of all the recipes available for you to try before purchasing the ingredients. This allows you to taste the dishes and decide which ones you would like to make at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen