• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange

In summary, a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange" event is a fun and interactive gathering where friends can share recipes and cooking tips. To host one, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. As the host, it is recommended to provide some dishes or snacks, but it is not required. Men are welcome to attend and there is no cost to participate, though purchasing products may incur a cost.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
I have a ladies night out event w/ about 1500 people attending coming up in the next few months and need to start replenishing my recipe card pile so if anyone has any that they are willing to part with please let me know! THANKS! :)

Don't you want to order them on supply?

Or are you looking for free ones?

I will pay for them but I am looking for all kinds, I will order some off the supply order but I'm also looking for the older ones like the bigger ones that used to come w/ coupons on them. Or any of the older recipes.

I have some of the spring ones but not any before that...

I have some older ones. I will look to see what/how many I have. If you don't hear from me, please contact me in case I forget.

I have a fair collection that I'm actually looking to "get rid of"...send me an email and I'll send them to you. [email protected]

1. What is a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange" event?

A "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange" event is a fun and interactive party where you and your friends can come together to share recipes and cooking tips. It's a great opportunity to try new dishes, learn from each other, and bond over a love of cooking.

2. How do I host a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange"?

To host a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to ensure a successful event.

3. Do I need to prepare anything for the event?

As the host, it is recommended that you provide a few dishes or snacks for your guests to enjoy. You can also prepare a recipe to share with everyone at the party, but it is not required. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies for the recipe exchange portion of the event.

4. Can I invite men to the "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange"?

While the event is called a "Ladies Night Out", men are more than welcome to attend and participate in the recipe exchange. The more the merrier!

5. Is there a cost to attend a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange"?

There is no cost to attend a "Ladies Night Out Recipe Exchange" event. It is a complimentary service provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you choose to purchase any products during the event, there may be a cost associated with those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Laura4