• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies "Night of Pampering" Ideas Please?

In summary, the local business is being invited to participate in a pampering station event from 6-9pm. The event costs $50 and the show with the director is free. The dilemma is whether to do the local show or go with the director. The local show is cheaper, but it is further away from the person. The show with the director is guaranteed bookings, but it is also free.
pamperedchefqueen
Hi Ladies, I have an opportunity to join in an "event" in our small town. This is what the flyer they sent me says..

"We are inviting local businesses to participate in this event by hosting a pampering station from 6-9pm. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your talents and meet potential new clients as well. Pampering stations can include: hair styling or color analysis, manicures or pedicures, facial message, and purse parties. If you have a pampering idea you specialize in, let us know!"

Any ideas how to present a station and show them how Pampered chef "pampers"?

Also, On the same night, my director has asked me to go with him to a show in a neighboring large town, and said he would give me all the bookings from it (it is farther from him than from me). Which would you choose? I'm thinking the show with my director is guaranteed bookings, but on the other hand, half of my small town doesn't know me, so I'd like them all to know I do pampered chef but I'd rather get some good shows and some recruits going in the bigger town. ack! Dilemma!

Oh, forgot to mention, the "station" will cost me $50 and the show with my director will be free. lol

Pamper your guests with a truffle bar; virgin Lemony Gingertinis; or spa ideas from the kitchen. Or the opportunity! The director show would be nice - are you just getting started? You need to ask yourself - how much are you willing to travel for shows? Do you want to stay local or drive a lot? That will be the question.

Good luck!

I think I'd go for the show with your Director. No cost, fairly guaranteed bookings, and a new circle of people.

Personally, if I was going to a "Pampering Night" I probably wouldn't be looking for or thinking of kitchen items. My guess is that they'll probably be expecting facials and chair massages and samples of lotions etc...

Plus, it seems that a lot of things like this (such as Jon's recent "do" at a hotel, can't remember exactly what it was), I have heard people here say that they have had poor turn outs...

Anyone else out there have an opinion?

I think I would go with my director -- unless you can use your director's money to help pay for the booth at the event.
Event: Pamper with brownies or some crazy chocolate dessert if you decide to do the local show...

I agree with Annabel!

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree with Annabel!

Ha, so I can't be THAT crazy then :D LOL!

AnnieBee said:
Ha, so I can't be THAT crazy then :D LOL!

You're assuming you're not crazy because I agree with you?

HA!

We had a MD fundraiser that was "showcasing ways to take care of yourself". I submitted my Pampered Chef fundraiser proposal and was told that they wanted to stick with "beauty and fashion" so they may not consider PC a pampering thing. I'd go with my director. I agree that I would not look for "kitchen tools" at a Pampering Party!

But you could offer some beauty and pampering ideas...

Attachments

• SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 453
  • PamperYouThemeshowdirections.doc
    26 KB · Views: 535
Thank you all so much. You are all fantastic. :) I LOVE this site, for being able to brainstorm with great people like you all! :) I have made my decision to go do the show with my director and save myself the $50. Thanks everyone!

1. What are some popular activities for a Ladies' Night of Pampering?

Some popular activities for a Ladies' Night of Pampering include spa treatments such as facials, manicures and pedicures, make-up tutorials, and wine tasting. Other options could include a DIY body scrub or candle making workshop, or a relaxing yoga or meditation session.

2. Can you provide suggestions for incorporating themes into a Ladies' Night of Pampering?

Absolutely! Some popular themes for a Ladies' Night of Pampering could include a pajama party, a tropical escape, or a girls' night in. You could also incorporate a specific color scheme or style, such as bohemian or vintage, to add a unique twist to the event.

3. What are some affordable options for hosting a Ladies' Night of Pampering?

There are many affordable options for hosting a Ladies' Night of Pampering. You could have a potluck style event where each guest brings a dish or beverage to share. You could also opt for DIY activities or use budget-friendly products for spa treatments. Hosting the event at someone's home or a community space can also help keep costs down.

4. How can I make my Ladies' Night of Pampering feel more special and luxurious?

To make your Ladies' Night of Pampering feel more special and luxurious, consider hiring a professional massage therapist or esthetician to provide services. You could also rent out a spa or salon for the evening, or add small touches like scented candles, soft lighting, and relaxing music to create a spa-like atmosphere.

5. Are there any activities or treatments that are not recommended for a Ladies' Night of Pampering?

While there are many fun and relaxing activities and treatments for a Ladies' Night of Pampering, it is important to be mindful of any potential allergies or sensitivities among guests. Avoid using heavily scented products or ingredients that may cause skin irritation. It is also important to respect any dietary restrictions when planning food and beverage options for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies