• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results: La Weightloss Program Meeting Outlines in KCN

In summary, Pure Weight Loss Centers offers a 6-week program that costs $283. It includes a box of snacks and a dietician's plan.
DebPC
Staff member
Do you use the Meeting Outlines in the KCN?Do you use the whole outline or just some parts? Did a particular activity work out well?

I use it as a guide but I don't totally follow it. I think it would work better with a larger group that has a mix of seasoned and new consultants.

I do like a lot of the ideas and suggestions though so I usually modify at least part of it into my meetings each month.

Anyone ever tried it? I saw a commercial about a 6 week program (avoiding the lifetime program cause I heard it was a fortune):eek:!

If you have done it which program does it compare to ie. weight watchers, jenny craig, medifast etc.??

I haven't done it - Here it is now called Pure Weight Loss Centers Probably more similar to Jenny Craig than WW or Medifast

oh, ok so it's pre packaged food then?

I think so - If you look it up on the internet it talk about some kind of LA Lites bars and stuff so it sounds like pre-packaged food. Of course that type of program works for a certain segment to help them get started.

I never did it but my boss's wife did and she said that it is not prepackaged food except for the snack bars and such...she said that she would definately recommend LA Weightloss to anyone....She said that they just teach you to eat regular foods better....

hmm, I am going to inquire about this 6 week program then and see how it works?
My freind checked into their lifetime program and they wanted like $750 up front, something crazy like that!

Just so ya know I visited a center today since they won't go over quotes over the phone and it's $149 for the 6 week program plus $134 madatory boxed snacks fee. so $283 total, plus they encourage supplements so it would be more. They did have prepackaged meals (a new option) but basically a dietician caluculates a very specific meal plan for you (meals you prepare on your own) and then you meet with the counselor 3x a week.

I think will may try ww online and really give it a whirl this time. (I had a trial free membership) just to check it out but didnt' track myself very well.

The ones in our area just closed their doors.

What is the La Weightloss Program?

The La Weightloss Program is a weight loss program that focuses on a balanced diet, exercise, and behavior modification to help individuals reach their weight loss goals.

What is the significance of KCN in the La Weightloss Program Meeting Outlines?

KCN stands for "Kitchen Coaching Network" and it is a key component of the La Weightloss Program. This network provides support and resources for individuals to make healthy choices and stay on track with their weight loss goals.

What can I expect from a La Weightloss Program Meeting in KCN?

At a La Weightloss Program Meeting in KCN, you can expect to receive guidance on nutrition, exercise, and behavior modification. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other members and receive support from a trained coach.

How can I maximize my results in the La Weightloss Program?

To maximize your results in the La Weightloss Program, it is important to follow the program guidelines and recommendations, attend meetings regularly, and stay committed to making healthy lifestyle changes.

Are there any additional resources available for me to use outside of the La Weightloss Program Meetings in KCN?

Yes, there are additional resources available for La Weightloss Program members, such as online tools and recipes, to help support your weight loss journey outside of the meetings in KCN.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy