• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Christmas Shopping with PC Orders: My Success Story

In summary, the author sent out an email asking for people to let her know if they wanted anything from PC so she could order stuff for Christmas. She received three responses. One from the mom of an out of state friend, who, like her daughter, went above and beyond and got $61 worth of stuff shipped directly. One from a lady she knows from work who ordered a $25 item. And one from a past hostess who originally had a $30 order from someone she knew but he backed out. However, she still wanted the cookie press.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I sent an e-mail out to everybody and their sister ... asking people to let me know ASAP if they want anything from PC so they can order stuff for Christmas ...

I got three responses ...

One from the mom of an out of state friend, who, like her daughter, went above and beyond ... got $61 worth of stuff, shipped directly.

One from a lady I know from work who ordered a $25 item

And one from a past hostess ... who originally had a $30 order from someone she knew ... but he backed out. But she STILL wanted the cookie press.

She wouldn't have gotten the cookie press at the sale price because those items don't total $150!

So ... I remembered that my friend's sister wanted the Mix-and-Chop ...

Then added $41 worth of stuff ...

I feel OK about it ... considering I'm making $30 in commission ... so I'm only losing $10 and I'm getting a lot more than that in products.

Frustrating, though!

On the plus side ...

A friend just called me to say if funds come through, she might get the chopper. I told her if she does, I'll give her a discount. Yay! A profit!

I'm debating which to get ... Handy Scraper, Finger Guard, Skinny Scraper or a seasoning! Have $5 left in free product to claim from this little show!

Sorry about that. That happened to me tonight but I only had to add on $20. The ONLY reason I did that was because two of the orders were for gift certificates that had to be submitted today to get in time for Christmas. I wouldn't have had to add anything but a $100 order backed out b/c she got a PC invite from her niece and cancelled her order with me. Oh well.

I didn't get any free b/c it was a catty show. At least I didn't lose any and I got to get the Trifle bowl at a great price. One more gift to give!

Oh ... I got the Triffle Bowl at my sister's party ... I think I am going to keep it because it will come in handy at future shows ...

Isn't it amazing how we always see ONE MORE THING we need every time we look at the book?

Hi there! I totally understand the frustration of trying to get orders for the holiday season. It sounds like you did a great job reaching out to people and getting some responses. Sometimes people change their minds or plans fall through, but it's great that you were able to still make a sale and even add on some extra items. It's all about being flexible and finding ways to make the most out of each situation. Keep up the good work! Happy holidays!

Related to Maximizing Christmas Shopping with PC Orders: My Success Story

1. What is "Bailin' Out My Party" and how can I use it?

"Bailin' Out My Party" is a fun and versatile mix that can be used to enhance the flavor of your favorite party dishes. Simply mix it with your favorite cream cheese or sour cream and use it as a dip, spread, or topping for chips, crackers, or veggies. It can also be used as a seasoning for meats, veggies, and more.

2. Is "Bailin' Out My Party" gluten-free?

Yes, "Bailin' Out My Party" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

3. What are the main ingredients in "Bailin' Out My Party"?

The main ingredients in "Bailin' Out My Party" include dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic, bell peppers), salt, spices, sugar, and natural flavors.

4. Can I customize the flavor of "Bailin' Out My Party"?

Yes, you can customize the flavor of "Bailin' Out My Party" by adding your own additional ingredients, such as diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, or cooked bacon. Get creative and make it your own!

5. How long does "Bailin' Out My Party" last?

Once opened, "Bailin' Out My Party" can last up to 6 months if stored in a cool, dry place. If unopened, it can last up to a year. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • nicki25