• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hosting Benefits with Our Revamped Flyer

S
sarahmarie
Here is a host benefits flyer that i revamped from another version i found on this site. View attachment Host Benefits.pdf

Really nice, thank you for sharing. I like that it has pictures with it!

This has been said many times before.

Could this be put into word?

Last edited:
whiteyteresa said:
This has been said many things before.

Could this be put into word?

I was just going to ask that - I am on a computer without Adobe Acrobat this week :(

Updated host benefits flyer?I really like the flyer posted at the start of this thread...is there anyone who can make it into something we can cut and paste into? I would love to update date with the new host-consultant benefit/kit.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!:)

I love the flyer!

Sarah:

Can you change the picture of the kit to the new kit? It is a great flyer and really like it alot! If you can will you e-mail it to me? Thanks.

Can anyone update this flyerI'm bumping this up hoping someone (much more talented than me) can update this flyer to show the new kit....and maybe give it a more "spring-y" look.

Anyone? Thanks!

This is exactly what I am looking for...however, I can't figure out how to change the $100 to $150 or replace the kit pic with the new kit.
Can anyone figure this out? I'm a little computer illiterate

What are the benefits of using this revamped host benefits flyer?

The revamped host benefits flyer offers a more visually appealing and organized layout, making it easier to understand the benefits of hosting with our company. It also includes updated information and graphics to showcase our top features.

How can this flyer help me maximize my hosting benefits?

By providing a clear and concise overview of our hosting benefits, this revamped flyer can help you better understand the advantages of hosting with us. This can help you make more informed decisions about your hosting plan and ultimately get the most out of your hosting experience.

What makes this flyer different from other versions?

This flyer has been revamped to improve upon the previous version, incorporating new design elements and updated information. It also highlights our unique features and advantages, setting it apart from other generic hosting flyers.

Can I customize this flyer for my specific hosting needs?

Yes, this flyer is fully customizable to fit your specific hosting needs. You can add or remove information and graphics, change the color scheme, and include your own branding to make it unique to your company.

Where can I access this revamped host benefits flyer?

You can access this flyer on our website or by requesting a digital or printed copy from our customer service team. We are constantly updating and improving our flyers, so be sure to check back for any new versions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies