• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits Page From Fw12 Catty

In summary, the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, host-exclusive products, and discounts on future purchases. To earn host benefits, you must host a party with a sales total of at least $200, and the more sales your party generates, the more benefits you will earn. You can use your host benefits on any products in the current catalog or on the Pampered Chef website, although some exclusions may apply. Your host benefits will be received once your party has closed and all orders have been processed, typically within 4-6 weeks. Host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise stated. However, they can be used to purchase items that are currently on sale or clearance
kam
Staff member
Last season someone had asked for a pdf of the Host Benefit Page that was in the catalog. I went ahead and re-did it for the FW12 Catalog. Not sure if anyone woudl use this or not.

I have also attached my standard Host Rewards flyer, too. Last updated in SS12, but none of the products shown are discontinued...I don't think. So, it should still be accurate.

Attachments

• HostBenefitsFromCatty_FW12_fillable.pdf
    707 KB · Views: 640
  • Host Rewards_revSS12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 549
Thank you! I like having that flyer handy.

Can I send you the Canadian rewards chart and then you can change it for me please? Or can you tell me how to make these myself?

Also, in Canada they have taken away our free shipping for hosts, you guys still have that?

What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, host-exclusive products, and discounts on future purchases.

How do I earn host benefits?

To earn host benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a sales total of at least $200. The more sales your party generates, the more host benefits you will earn.

Can I use my host benefits on any products?

Yes, you can use your host benefits on any products in the current catalog or on the Pampered Chef website. However, some exclusions may apply.

When will I receive my host benefits?

You will receive your host benefits once your party has closed and all orders have been processed. It typically takes 4-6 weeks for your host benefits to arrive.

Can I combine my host benefits with other offers or discounts?

Host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise stated. However, you can use your host benefits to purchase items that are currently on sale or clearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
  • kimmienova
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies