• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Host Benefit Flyer Ss2012

In summary, the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who have completed a successful party or cooking show. To qualify for this flyer, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one future booking. The benefits included in the flyer are free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers only available to hosts. It is valid for 60 days and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be used with the Host Rewards program.
kam
Staff member
Bobbi (esavvymom) suggested this one. Great idea!

This is taken from pages 4-5 in the catty. PLEASE see that this is ONLY for the SS2012 season as the half price items are on this one - and those change every season (mostly).

Later, when I have time, I can try to re-arrange it a bit and remove those half price items so there is no time-frame on this flyer.

Attachments

• HostBenefitsFromCatty_SS12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 588
Welcome to the Scrappin' Stuff 2012 season!We have some great new products and ideas to share with you!Our newest papers feature fresh designs, bold colors, and eye-catching patterns. Our cardstock selection has been expanded to include a variety of sizes and textures. We have added some amazing new tools to make your crafting easier than ever.Our embellishments are the perfect way to add that extra sparkle to any project. We have an array of ribbons, buttons, and other trinkets that are sure to make your project stand out from the rest.Are you looking for something special? Make sure to check out our exclusive line of custom-made products. We are always adding new items and designs so check back often!We know you’ll love our great selection of products and prices. Plus, we offer HALF PRICE on select items (for this SS2012 season only). Now that’s a deal! So come and visit us today at Scrappin’ Stuff and start creating!

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, Bobbi! I think it's a great idea to have a dedicated flyer for the SS2012 season. It will definitely make it easier for us to keep track of the half price items. I'm looking forward to seeing the updated version without the time-frame limitations. Keep up the good work!

What is the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012?

The Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who have completed a successful party or cooking show. It includes exclusive discounts and deals for the host to redeem on future purchases.

How do I qualify for the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012?

To qualify for the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party or show.

What are the benefits included in the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012?

The Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 includes various benefits such as free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers only available to hosts. These benefits can be redeemed on future purchases through your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long is the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 valid for?

The Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 is valid for 60 days from the date it is issued. Make sure to redeem your benefits before the expiration date to take advantage of the exclusive offers.

Can I combine the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Another Host Benefit Flyer SS2012 cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use it in conjunction with the Host Rewards program to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies
Views
Admin Greg