• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need a Single Sheet With Host Benefits?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and half-price items. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from consultants. For the best experience, it is recommended to have at least 10 guests in attendance, but smaller or larger groups can be accommodated. As a host, you can choose any products from the current catalog to redeem as your benefits, including higher-priced items. Your host benefits will be processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks after the party, and additional benefits from late guest orders will be added. Virtual parties are also an option, with the same benefits and the convenience of online ordering for guests.
Laurena
Making up envelopes for a show I have in a few hours...

I'm trying something new... going to give potential bookings an envelope with a guest list sheet to fill out and return to me, (holding the "real" host packet hostage like many of you do) but I'd also like to include a SINGLE SHEET that somehow covers host benefits as sort of a motivator.

Any thoughts? Is there a flier like that somewhere on here maybe you've seen?

Thanks in advance!

Laurena said:
Making up envelopes for a show I have in a few hours...

I'm trying something new... going to give potential bookings an envelope with a guest list sheet to fill out and return to me, (holding the "real" host packet hostage like many of you do) but I'd also like to include a SINGLE SHEET that somehow covers host benefits as sort of a motivator.

Any thoughts? Is there a flier like that somewhere on here maybe you've seen?

Thanks in advance!

Use the Cooking Show Planner. It's free and professionally done. It has a place for them to write their guest list and gives all the benefits. Perfect. You can get a set of 15 free with a supply order in any month. Directors can get 2 sets in a month. If you don't have a supply order going in ask your director - I know I often order them even when I don't need them in case someone else on my team does.

Thank you for your response.The cooking show planning guide is, in part, what I was envisioning. I am all out right now, unfortunately, and am trying to scramble to get a few packets together for my show this evening.

Laurena if you have a printer you can print the cooking show planner :D

Hi there! That's a great idea to include a single sheet with host benefits in your envelope for potential bookings. It's a great way to showcase the amazing benefits of hosting a pampered chef party. I would suggest checking out the "Host Benefits" section on our consultant website for a flyer or creating your own using the customizable templates available. You can also include a brief description of the benefits such as free and discounted products, host credits, and exclusive host specials. I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

1. What are the benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and half-price items. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from our consultants.

2. How many guests do I need to have in order to receive host benefits?

We recommend having at least 10 guests in attendance to ensure a successful party and maximize your host benefits. However, we can work with smaller or larger groups based on your preferences and availability.

3. Can I choose the products I want for my host benefits?

Yes, you can select any products from our current catalog to redeem as your host benefits. You can also use your host benefits towards the purchase of any higher-priced items.

4. How soon will I receive my host benefits?

Your host benefits will be processed and shipped within 2-3 weeks after your party date. If any of your guests place orders after the party, those benefits will be added to your total as well.

5. Can I still receive host benefits if I have a virtual party?

Yes, absolutely! We offer the option to host a virtual party through our online platform. You will receive the same host benefits as you would for an in-person party, and your guests can conveniently place their orders online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Becky0216