• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Efficiency: How to Control Online Show Host Selection on Your Website

In summary, an Online Show Order is a system that allows customers to purchase tickets or access to a virtual event directly through a website or online platform. This eliminates the need for physical tickets and provides a convenient process for customers. To place an Online Show Order, simply go to the event's website or designated online platform and follow the prompts to select tickets or access. Accepted forms of payment may vary, but generally credit cards and online payment services are accepted. Cancellation or changes to an Online Show Order may be possible, but it is recommended to review policies and contact customer service for assistance. Physical tickets are not provided with an Online Show Order, instead a confirmation email or digital ticket is used for entry.
Chef Diane
Why does my website automatically choose a host for online customers? :confused: Is there a shut off for this? Surely you dont have to have just 1 online show going at a time.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Diane : )

Your browser is caching your choice from before. This also means that your customers can't choose someone's show to order on, then decide to go back and look at the outlet! It stinks....I do have my browser set up to delete all of those things every time it quits. That way, I can just close and reopen the browser to view the different things. Hope that helps!

I hate that it cache's the host/show information. I'm constantly having to close and reopen my browser to test stuff.

well atleast I now know what it is and can fix it. But yes it is a pain in the butt. Thanks Ladies, I knew you would know what to do : )

Hi Diane,Thank you for reaching out. I understand your confusion about the automatic host selection on your website for online customers. This feature is actually designed to help streamline the ordering process for our customers.Having a designated host for each online show allows for a more personalized shopping experience for customers, as well as providing them with the opportunity to earn host rewards. However, if you prefer to have more than one online show going at a time, you can definitely reach out to our customer service team for assistance in adjusting your website settings.I hope this clarifies things for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.Best,

Related to Maximize Efficiency: How to Control Online Show Host Selection on Your Website

What is an Online Show Order?

An Online Show Order is a system that allows customers to purchase tickets or access to a virtual event directly through a website or online platform. It eliminates the need for physical tickets and provides a convenient and streamlined process for customers.

How do I place an Online Show Order?

To place an Online Show Order, simply go to the event's website or designated online platform and follow the prompts to select your desired tickets or access. You will then be prompted to enter your payment and contact information to complete the order.

What forms of payment are accepted for Online Show Orders?

The accepted forms of payment for Online Show Orders may vary depending on the event and website or platform used. Generally, credit cards and online payment services like PayPal are accepted.

Can I cancel or change my Online Show Order?

Cancellation or changes to an Online Show Order may be possible, but it depends on the specific event and website or platform used. It is recommended to review the cancellation and refund policies before placing an order. If changes are needed, contacting the event's customer service or support team may be necessary.

Will I receive physical tickets for my Online Show Order?

No, with an Online Show Order, you will not receive physical tickets. Instead, you will receive a confirmation email or digital ticket that can be used for entry to the event. It is important to keep this information handy and have it ready to present at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • Citchen Couture