• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Created a Market & Lunch Tote Order Form Similar to the HWC One?

In summary, the Market & Lunch Tote Order Form is used for ordering versatile and stylish totes that are perfect for carrying groceries and packing lunches on-the-go. To place an order, simply fill out the form and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant. The tote is available in two sizes - medium and large - and can be personalized with your name or a fun design. Both sizes are machine washable, and it is recommended to wash them on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and air dry to maintain their quality and shape.
Trisha Robinette
First off, I'm very thankful to all who take the time to create the wonderful fillable forms and order forms posted on Chef Sucess. Thank you for helping all of us be successful! Has anyone created an order form for the Market & Lunch Tote similar to the HWC order form? I was thinking of offering an incentive to my customers for helping me sell these.

glad to see you on here Trish..and great idea...hope someone has one done up already....

Thank you for expressing your gratitude towards those who have created the fillable forms and order forms on Chef Success. I agree, it's amazing to have such a supportive community that is willing to share their resources and help each other succeed.In regards to your question about an order form for the Market & Lunch Tote, I haven't personally seen one yet, but I'm sure someone will come up with something soon. Offering an incentive to your customers for helping you sell these totes is a great idea! It's always helpful to have our customers be our advocates and spread the word about our products.If anyone has created an order form for the Market & Lunch Tote or has any tips on how to successfully sell them, please share with us. Let's continue to support each other and grow our businesses together.

1. What is the Market & Lunch Tote Order Form used for?

The Market & Lunch Tote Order Form is used for ordering the versatile and stylish totes that are perfect for carrying groceries and packing lunches on-the-go.

2. How do I place an order for the Market & Lunch Tote?

To place an order, simply fill out the order form with your desired quantity and any personalization options, and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will process your order and have your tote delivered to you.

3. Are there different sizes available for the Market & Lunch Tote?

Yes, the Market & Lunch Tote is available in two sizes - medium and large. The medium tote is ideal for carrying groceries and the large tote can hold larger items, such as casserole dishes or multiple lunch containers.

4. Can I personalize my Market & Lunch Tote?

Yes, you can personalize your tote with your name or a fun design. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make your tote unique and easy to spot in a crowd.

5. Are the Market & Lunch Totes machine washable?

Yes, both the medium and large totes are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and air drying them to maintain their quality and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • fallonp321
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg