• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Products & Catalogs: Pre-Order Today!

In summary, Chef Alicia is an expert summarizer of content. She is talking about how her bookings have been doing and how she is growing her business.
Laura420
Do you guys have alot of people waiting till March for the new spring products/catalogs to come out to either book or place indv orders?

I think it is the manner in which you approach your bookings. I was struggling with January but now have 5 shows, but I have 17 shows booked for February., Who would not want 60% off anyone item in the catalog. Go back thru your doorprize slips and see whom wanted a particular products when it went on sale. February anything they wanted is on sale.

I have been talking up the DCB. I absolutley love that thing and have several booking due to that.

17 bookings for February...HOLY SMOKES...HOW HOW HOW.......I have 4 for January and none yet for Feb...I need to get on the PHONE

I have 9 for Jan. and 5 for Feb and that isn't counting how many catalogs I have going on in either of those months.

I think is in your mind set. In August of this year I realized I had not been working my PC business very well, family events, health issues. So I decided that starting Sept., 1
I was going to get on the phone and no matter wht I was going to book my November like you would not believe. I called it my November madness. Everydaay I got onthe phone and talked to people about the specials for Sept, Oct and Nov. My October was very good and my November was awesome. At each of those shows I talked up the specials for the up comings months of Dec, Jan and Feb.

At every show I talk about the bar pan and the DCB. And all the things you can do with those items and make people believe that they cannot live without those things. We all lead very busy lives and sometimes just need an easy and quick way to make dinner, even if we are not in the mood. At every show I have been doing the chicken and rice in 20 minutes in the microwave, and I also make the bundt cake in the microwave in 12 minutes. Everyone gets there meal and a dessert in under 35 minutes.

I also asked everyone at myshows to close their eyes and to think of something in the catalog that if money were no issue that they would get. Then I had them open their eyes and said., I can give you that item at 609% off would you buy it.

I keep the shows very simple and easy. I start the chicken and rice when I get there, mix the ingredients for the cake with the guest participation. When the chicken is done I put the cake in the microwave and talke about all the wonderful things that you can do witht he DCB. All the dinner things they can do in under 30 minutes.

I had just made up my mind that it was time to jump start my bueiness and I was ready to take it to the next level.

In doing this i have singed two new recruits since Feb, I have sone signing in December and have 3 more leads of recruits that I am talking to.

So if I can do it I know that anyone can jumpstart their business agian and What a great offer to do it. 60% of any one item in the catalog. Go back to your door prize slips and look to see what people put down that they would be interested in if it went on sale. Guess what? It is on sale in February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck girls and guys I know that you can get those bookings for Feb. so get onthe phone and be excited about it.

I think it may be a combination of waiting for the new products and the bad economy...

Chef Alicia, you are an inspiration to me!!! So glad you recruited me in May 2005.

I think that saying it is the economy is an excuse to not try. People are out there looking for easier ways to feed their families. They need the economic meals that PC offers at under $2.00 a serving. The meals in the DCB, pork loin, chicken, chicken and rice, cakes.

I am not seeing a swing in my PC business as I stated before it is growing more that it ever has. Maybe it is all in the way that you present it to people. You have to speak from your heart about the products and truly beleive that you are helping your hostesses and guests with what you offer them. I give evryone whom purchses the DCB the sheets that are in the files here on chef success for the DCB and the stoneware bundt pan. You have to give a little more for them to want the product also. You can talk about the product and get them all excited and then when they receive the product they forget the excitement of why they purchased it. Take the time to do the customer care and you will have those customers for a very long time.

i had a few show this last nov and smoe marked on the slips and orders, no and others nothing so what do i do with those that marked nothing? i really want to make my jan full even thought i will be up lad for awhile and than feb also and even march. How to get 10 shows a month on the calendar letalone 4? how does every one do that? i have alot of contacts but but some say no for ever and othere nothing. i have called every one and e-amiled every one that i have and nothing. I am going to try the idea about putting info in the new mommys diper bags that they get from the hospital which i will be getting from this one her in 21/2 weeks. so happy for it to be over and focusing on pc again. I will have one show by the web site in jan. What else can i do? i am getting more ideas form this lattely. i have put info about wedding shower and catalogs with my card staple to it and i cheaked it the other day at the laundry mat and there were 2 catalogs left and my cards were taken off and all the wedding info was gone. i was woundering if i can put the biz info out in something like that with my name on it? so we will see. i have ben getting my name out and nothing yet from it but i know it takes awhile for it to become realized. just pray. i also am in the proces of getting estemants for an addtion for our house for a new kitchen and an office room which i wll be useing for pc.

I haven't offered March to anyone except hostesses from the last six weeks or so as a rebooking. So, no, I haven't had anyone ask to wait for March because I haven't made it an option.

ChefAlicia - you are absolutely inspirational! :D

so i just want to make sure I am reading this all right. I have been out of the loop with reading CS and CC; the new summer/spring cats are coming out March 1?!?!

i am think about hosting an open house. so i need to call my DS friends to set a date.

They are available to customers 3/1 and again 9/1.

oh ok. thanks

Alicia, you are so good. How do you make the chicken and rice.

In the DCB you put in one pouch of rice or box. 2 cups of water and a couple of chicken breasts. Put the cover on and into the microwave for 20 minutes.
Let it set for about 8 minutes when done. Cut the chicken and eat with the rice. You can double the rice and water if you are serving a alrger crowd or family. I try to pound the chicken breasts out a bit so they will cook in the 20 minutes.

Also take a pkg of ground burger or turkey burger and cook it. Thenput it inthe DCB along with 2 cups of water and a box of spanish rice. 20 minutes and dinner is done.

Try an oreo cookie cake. Take a choc cake mix and the ingredients according tothe box. Mix it up right in the DCB./ Take a small can of frosting and scoop it on top of the cake mix. Put it in the microwave uncovered for 12 minutes and you have a fantastic oreo cookie cake. The oreo cookie cake has been a great booking tool.

Good luck

ChefAlicia said:
I think that saying it is the economy is an excuse to not try.

I dont think so... I think families are struggling to make ends meet. Some of my closest friends and family are on the verge of losing jobs or at very best pay cuts... not to mention suffering from sticker shock from the loses in thier 401ks, stocks and mutual funds...

I think people are having a hard time these days and I wouldnt blame anyone who cannot host a show or place an order right now, especially with the holidays right around the corner as well... I certainly wouldnt take offense to someone saying that they would like to wait till spring to see if things turn around for them or if they want to wait for the spring catalog...

I wasnt really asking if you were hurting for bookings I was just looking to see if there was any excitment among other peopes client base building up for the new products...

2 of my 3 shows booked right now are for march!

ChefAlicia said:
In the DCB you put in one pouch of rice or box. 2 cups of water and a couple of chicken breasts. Put the cover on and into the microwave for 20 minutes.
Let it set for about 8 minutes when done. Cut the chicken and eat with the rice. You can double the rice and water if you are serving a alrger crowd or family. I try to pound the chicken breasts out a bit so they will cook in the 20 minutes.

Also take a pkg of ground burger or turkey burger and cook it. Thenput it inthe DCB along with 2 cups of water and a box of spanish rice. 20 minutes and dinner is done.

Try an oreo cookie cake. Take a choc cake mix and the ingredients according tothe box. Mix it up right in the DCB./ Take a small can of frosting and scoop it on top of the cake mix. Put it in the microwave uncovered for 12 minutes and you have a fantastic oreo cookie cake. The oreo cookie cake has been a great booking tool.

Good luck

Are ther Oreos in this, or does it just taste like Oreos:)? Thanks, Deb

What are the new spring products available for pre-order?

The new spring products available for pre-order include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Springform Pan Set, the Herb Infuser, and the Deluxe Cheese Grater.

When will the spring catalog be available for pre-order?

The spring catalog will be available for pre-order starting on March 1st.

How can I pre-order the spring products and catalog?

You can pre-order the spring products and catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on our website.

What are the benefits of pre-ordering the spring products and catalog?

By pre-ordering, you will be one of the first to receive the new products and catalog before they are available to the general public. You will also have the opportunity to host a party and earn free products from the new spring line.

What is the deadline for pre-ordering the spring products and catalog?

The deadline for pre-ordering the spring products and catalog is March 15th. After this date, the products will be available for purchase to the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Sheila