• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Consultant Pink Stuff: Where Is Mine?

In summary, some consultants have not yet received their March consultant pink stuff, which includes a pin and buttons. They are advised to double check that they submitted two shows in March and to call the home office if they have not received their package. Some consultants have already received their package, while others are still waiting. Some consultants have also received their package without having a show booked for March. The buttons are especially popular among consultants. Overall, it may take about 2 weeks to receive the package.
raeogrady
Has everyone received their march consultant pink stuff yet? I still haven't received mine.

Double check and make sure that you submitted two shows both dated March and both submitted in March. If so, call HO and let them know you haven't received them.

I even called the home office and they said they would send it to me. I know it's just a pin and some buttons, but I was looking forward to getting it. Plus, I am going to be wearing my pink shirt on March 2nd in honor of Lisa, so I wanted to wear all my pink stuff!!!Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting?I haven't gotten mine yet! I want my buttons!I got mine about a week ago. If you don't get it by the end of this week, I would call again.I didn't order anything, just the free pin and buttons that you could get for signing up to do a show in March.I didn't get mine yet either. I haven't received any of the consultant materials yet from the mailer. Maybe I'll wait until Friday and give them a call.i got mine last weeki got mine last weekStill WaitingI'm still waiting as well... I guess I'll give it another week before I call.I haven't gotten mine yet! I want my buttons!I hadn't heard about this before so I just called to see if I can still get the buttons. The girl on the phone said she'll send them out! Thanks for mentioning it!I got my package on Saturday. I didn't even have a show booked for March when I signed up and I still got itI got mine too! I signed up for a mystery host show for March and got it then. It did take about 2 weeks after I signed up to get it. I love the buttons. I put one on my coat and people keep asking about it!I signed up with a show for March, and I haven't received anything yet. But I'm not worried. I'll get it when I get it.

What is March Consultant Pink Stuff?

March Consultant Pink Stuff is a line of products created by March Consulting, a consulting agency that specializes in marketing and branding. The Pink Stuff line consists of various items such as t-shirts, hats, stickers, and other merchandise.

Where can I purchase March Consultant Pink Stuff?

You can purchase March Consultant Pink Stuff directly from the March Consulting website, or through their official merchandise store on a platform like Teespring or Redbubble. You can also find select items at events where March Consulting is present.

What is the significance of the color pink in March Consultant Pink Stuff?

The color pink was chosen as it represents the company's branding and values. Pink is often associated with femininity, empathy, and compassion, which aligns with March Consulting's mission to empower and support women in the business world.

Can I customize my March Consultant Pink Stuff order?

Yes, some items in the Pink Stuff line can be customized with your own text or design. However, this may not be available for all products, so be sure to check the customization options before placing your order.

How long will it take for my March Consultant Pink Stuff order to arrive?

The shipping time for March Consultant Pink Stuff may vary depending on your location and the item(s) you ordered. Generally, orders within the United States can take 5-7 business days to arrive, while international orders may take longer. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • pchefjodie