• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is selling a variety of Pampered Chef products on eBay?

In summary, this lady has 20 auctions going of ALL pampered chef stuff!! She is selling the pink nylon knives, covered baker, etc. I was so mad when I saw it. Here is her name http://myworld.ebay.com/mikeyandnataliesmommy/
Chef_2_Four
and this lady has 20 auctions going of ALL pampered chef stuff!! She is selling the pink nylon knives, covered baker, etc. I was so mad when I saw it. Here is her name http://myworld.ebay.com/mikeyandnataliesmommy/

she has to be a consultant or selling for a consultant.

Yeah, I've seen this seller on E-bay many times...

<sigh> Here we go again...

I can't believe how much the Pink bowls for the caddy are going for! Some were selling at $30, and I'm thinking I bought mine for $13 including the caddy!!!

Maybe we should ask Greg for a new thread category for people wanting to vent about MySpace and ebay :) That way when people want to vent about violators, other people that think it's overreacting can just avoid the thread.

Last edited:
GeorgiaPeach said:
Maybe we should ask Greg for a new thread category for people wanting to vent about MySpace and ebay :) That way when people want to vent about violators, other people that think it's overreacting can just avoid the thread.
Good idea. Or they could just see the word eBay or MySpace and not choose to open it if they don't want to be annoyed.

BTW: Janet, I am not assuming that is what you meant by your sigh. You just as well could mean "here are more people violating their contracts".

I do not search on eBay to find violators. I am on the computer too much as it is but I have no problem with others finding these people and venting here.

It was actually a sigh of here we go again with more people not following the rules.

It personally frustrates me when people don't follow rules, and I come across them quite often. But I personally don't have time to search them down or report them unless they start to really blatantly affect me or my business. I have enough of a bother keeping track and dealing with the VERO violations for my FT job.

I don't have any problem with the venting...it is needed for us to keep our sanity. These people are as much of an annoyance to us as a bad host.

I've seen her too and never got around to reporting her. Last time I checked she had 62 brand new PC items for sale..:eek:

janetupnorth said:
It was actually a sigh of here we go again with more people not following the rules.

It personally frustrates me when people don't follow rules, and I come across them quite often. But I personally don't have time to search them down or report them unless they start to really blatantly affect me or my business. I have enough of a bother keeping track and dealing with the VERO violations for my FT job.

I don't have any problem with the venting...it is needed for us to keep our sanity. These people are as much of an annoyance to us as a bad host.

I totally agree. But, I'd almost rather have a bad host, because they haven't signed anything saying they would be a good host... Bad hosts are just obnoxious and usually stupid. These ebay people that are selling stuff KNOW what they are doing is wrong and do it anyway. Ignorance is one thing, but out right deceit is something else!

katie0128 said:
But, I'd almost rather have a bad host, because they haven't signed anything saying they would be a good host.

Hey Katie, I think you're on to something! Maybe we should make up a contract with hosts that they sign when you give them the host packet....promising that they will return our calls, over invite, actually make reminder calls, provide the EXACT ingredients on the list, etc. :D

Now THAT'S an idea... I might try to put together something like that. Of course, it isn't exactly legally binding (THAT would be more fun), but at least it would be clear to the host what THEY need to do. I'd probably include a blurb about what they can expect from ME as well.

katie0128 said:
Now THAT'S an idea... I might try to put together something like that. Of course, it isn't exactly legally binding (THAT would be more fun), but at least it would be clear to the host what THEY need to do. I'd probably include a blurb about what they can expect from ME as well.

Then post it on here!!!

It just frustrates me that people violate the rules and thats why I said what I did. I wasn't hunting anyone, I was at my mil's and saw a friend had been looking up pink pampered chef stuff, b/c she is obsessed with pink! anyway I was just checking stuff out and ran into her. I don't go hunting around for them, there is karma. and these people know that they aren't supposed to be doing it they just don't care. just aggrivates me, and it really makes me mad that people are stupid enough to pay some of these prices when I know they are so much less!! I just want to email and say hey they are ripping you off!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I just want to email and say hey they are ripping you off!!

You forgot the ending...they are ripping you off dumbas*!!!

MGG said:
You forgot the ending...they are ripping you off dumbas*!!!

ROFLMAO ;)

that is true!! Thanks for the morning laugh!!

I saw one of her auctions - for a piece of forged cutlery go for like $20-$25 less than what I could buy it for WITH my discount....how can people afford to take such a loss???

When they get it for free from having a show. I bet she sells stuff to people and takes the host free product and gets things she can resell...what a loser.

1. How can I search for specific items on eBay?

To search for a specific item on eBay, simply type the keywords of the item into the search bar at the top of the homepage. You can also use the advanced search option to narrow down your results by category, price range, and other filters.

2. Can I filter my search results on eBay?

Yes, you can use various filters to narrow down your search results on eBay. These filters include item condition, location, seller type, and more. You can access these filters by clicking on the "Refine" button on the left side of the search results page.

3. How can I check the seller's reputation on eBay?

To check the seller's reputation on eBay, simply click on the seller's username on the item listing. This will take you to the seller's profile where you can view their feedback score, ratings, and comments from previous buyers.

4. Is it safe to buy items on eBay?

eBay has various measures in place to ensure the safety and security of its buyers. These include buyer protection programs, secure payment options, and seller verification processes. However, it is always important to read the item description and seller's policies carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I return an item I bought on eBay?

It depends on the seller's return policy. Some sellers offer returns or exchanges, while others may not. You can find the seller's return policy on the item listing page. If there is no information about returns, you can contact the seller directly to inquire about their policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicolarobertson08
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • emiscookin