• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wait- Has March's Consultant News Arrived Yet?

In summary, some people have yet to receive the March issue of the Consultant News, while others received it within the past few days. There is still hope that the mail will come, but it seems to be taking longer for some people.
pchefjodie
Has anyone gotten the March issue of the Consultant News? I still have yet to get mine. :(

I received mine yesterday.

Nuthin'.

fricken fracken length requirements

DebbieJ said:

fricken fracken length requirements
He He :D

Now I've got the same problem!

Nothing here either, but the mail hasn't come yet today, so there is still hope!

My mail has ran already and nothing again today.:(

Nothing yet. Mine seems to be coming later and later. I always thought that March's should come in early to mid-Feb so we can plan. Sometimes I feel like by the time I get CN, its too late.

Received mine Saturday ... in fact I was thinking about how timely they have become the past few months.

Nothing here, either!

I got mine last night as well

got mine yesterday. Kinda shocking since most of the time I don't get it till mid month! But I agree about the CN coming out earlier. Like maybe midmonth the month before!

Got mine yesterday.

Nope- not yet.
Thank goodness it's online. :)

I got mine a couple of days ago. In fact I'm mentioned in the $15,000 career sales :D

I haven't got mine yet either.. and mail just came:(

I haven't received mine either. I just got my Feb. one on Feb. 28th. I agree, by the time I get it I am thinking "what's the point".

Nothin here, either. Just checked the mailbox, too. Just bills and junk mail- no fun there!!

AJPratt said:
Nothing yet. Mine seems to be coming later and later. I always thought that March's should come in early to mid-Feb so we can plan. Sometimes I feel like by the time I get CN, its too late.

I feel the same way!

I just got mine today.

I got mine last Friday. Saw your name, Nikki...kudos! I think it depends on where you live in relation to HO...I know when I send mail from WI to CA, or any point west, it seems to take 4ever to get there. East coast? No more than 2 days. hmmm....one of those things that keeps me up at night! ha ha ha!

I'm headed to my mailbox now...temps are like 4* though....ouch!!!

I'm in Central IL and I get mine later and later each month...I usually end up reading it online and by the time I actually get it, I just file it and say, "Oh well..."

I haven't gotten mine yet either - ugh!

I have emailed HO many times concerning this issue. I was told they are mailed the last week of the month for the next month...which means mine takes a whole month to get here. I don't think so. I mail stuff all the time and it takes 1-3 days. I think that someone is just not doing their job. I was also told that a mailing service sends them and not HO.

These are sent out by a third party vendor. I don't understand why it takes so long, though.

I live 45 mins from HO and still don't have mine. Who knows where the vendor sends them from.

I just got mine yesterday.

I got mine on Monday! I was surprised!

I just received mine yesterday.........never did get a February issue......

Shawnna said:
I mail stuff all the time and it takes 1-3 days.

Bulk mail takes longer in most cases. That said, I think a whole month is ridiculous. Since I believe this is handled by a third party, I'd let HO know.

I didn't get mine but the mail hasn't run yet today.

I never got a February one either. And I haven't gotten March. HMMMM

still nothing in my mail today - ugh!

1. Wait- Has March's Consultant News Arrived Yet?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can understand your excitement to receive the latest issue of the Consultant News. Unfortunately, the March issue has not been released yet. Keep an eye out for an email notification when it becomes available.

2. Has anyone gotten the March issue of the Consultant News?

At this time, the March issue of the Consultant News has not been released. Once it is available, all Pampered Chef consultants will receive an email notification with instructions on how to access it.

3. I still have yet to get mine.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but the March issue of the Consultant News has not been released yet. Rest assured that as soon as it is available, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to access it.

4. When will the March issue of the Consultant News be released?

The exact release date for the March issue of the Consultant News has not been announced yet. Keep an eye out for an email notification from Pampered Chef when it becomes available.

5. How can I access the March issue of the Consultant News?

Once the March issue of the Consultant News is released, all Pampered Chef consultants will receive an email notification with instructions on how to access it. You can also find it on the Consultant's Corner section of the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raeogrady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • flemings99