• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March & April Specials: Discover Our Exclusive Deals Now!

In summary, the current specials for March and April are a Spring Baking Set, a Silicone Prep Mat, a Quick Cooker Set, a Citrus Press, and a Stone Bar Pan. These specials will be available for the entire months of March and April, while supplies last. You can purchase these specials as a gift for someone by selecting the option to add a gift message during checkout. There is also a 10% discount available if you purchase any two of the March and April specials, which will be automatically applied at checkout. Additionally, for every $50 spent on these specials, you will earn one point towards the rewards program, and once you reach 10 points, you can redeem them for a free product of your choice.
amybee
Does anyone know what they are yet? I have 2 bookings already for March and the hostesses are dying to know. I am too.:)

Me too!I have a host right now who is wating to hear what the specials are before she picks her date! ( she's not thrilled w/ the Feb special - already has all the stoneware)

i just tried our trick to replace "feb" with "mar" in the address...and still didn't work - darn!

jenniferknapp said:
i just tried our trick to replace "feb" with "mar" in the address...and still didn't work - darn!
Me too! Do you think someone realized that we could cheat that way?

possibly...but I think that they wait until the last minute to load them...we have always been able to do it the day that the directors got theirs...but not until then!

jenniferknapp said:

Been trying that for weeks, they are probably waiting till after Leadership....:(

jenniferknapp said:

I have been trying off and on all day. Hopefully, we will be able to get the special edition of CN like that too. Maybe by tomorrow if not late tonight.

Related to March & April Specials: Discover Our Exclusive Deals Now!

What are the current specials for March and April?

The current specials for March and April include a Spring Baking Set, a Silicone Prep Mat, a Quick Cooker Set, a Citrus Press, and a Stone Bar Pan.

How long will these specials be available?

These specials will be available for the entire months of March and April, while supplies last.

Can I purchase these specials as a gift for someone?

Yes, you can purchase these specials as a gift for someone. Simply select the option to add a gift message during checkout.

Are there any discounts available for these specials?

Yes, if you purchase any two of the March and April specials, you will receive 10% off your order. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I earn any rewards or free products with these specials?

Yes, for every $50 you spend on these March and April specials, you will earn one point towards our rewards program. Once you reach 10 points, you can redeem them for a free product of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies