• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March and April Outside Order Forms

In summary, the March and April Outside Order Forms are used by Pampered Chef to collect orders from customers who are not attending a party or event during those months. These forms can be obtained from a consultant or through the company's website. They can be used to purchase any available Pampered Chef products, but some limited edition or seasonal items may not be available. Customers can submit their order forms to their consultant or directly to the company, and there may be specials or promotions available for orders placed using these forms. It is recommended to check with a consultant or the website for any current deals or promotions.
pamperedtiffani
Here are my March and April OOF's

Attachments

• March Outside Order Form.doc
    806 KB · Views: 510
  • April Outside Order Form.doc
    396.5 KB · Views: 571
Thanks for sharing!!

Welcome back, Tiffani, and thanks so much for the OOFs! I am so not creative in this area and very much appreciate your skills and sharing!

Hey-carolynnlee I noticed you are in Elgin. I had a show there today that cancelled because of the snow:( It's rescheduled and she already has $200 in outside orders. It's just frustrating when you pack everything up and then get the call. Oh well. (sorry to steal the thread)

Has anyone made a 2 or 4 to a page OOF for April? If not, anyone want to do this for me??? LOL I am sooooo NOT good at flyers, etc and need it for a fundraiser in April..... TIA :)

1. What is the purpose of the March and April Outside Order Forms?

The March and April Outside Order Forms are used to gather orders from customers who are not attending a Pampered Chef party or event during the months of March and April. These forms allow customers to still purchase products from Pampered Chef during these months.

2. How do I obtain the March and April Outside Order Forms?

The March and April Outside Order Forms can be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may also be available on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. If you do not have a consultant, you can contact Pampered Chef directly to request the forms.

3. Can I use the March and April Outside Order Forms to place orders for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the March and April Outside Order Forms can be used to place orders for any Pampered Chef product that is currently available. However, some limited edition or seasonal products may not be available for purchase during these months.

4. How do I submit my March and April Outside Order Form?

You can submit your March and April Outside Order Form to your Pampered Chef consultant, either in person or through their personal website. If you do not have a consultant, you can contact Pampered Chef directly to submit your order form. Some consultants may also allow you to submit your order form through email or text message.

5. Are there any specials or promotions available for orders placed using the March and April Outside Order Forms?

Yes, there may be specials or promotions available for orders placed using the March and April Outside Order Forms. These specials and promotions may vary depending on your consultant and location. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies