• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making My Own Mini Sling: A Journey of Earned Accomplishment

In summary, to make your own mini sling, you will need a piece of sturdy fabric, scissors, thread, a sewing machine or needle and thread, and a ruler or measuring tape. While some basic sewing skills are helpful, there are many tutorials and guides available for beginners. The time it takes to make a mini sling will vary, but it generally takes a few hours to complete. You can personalize your mini sling with different fabrics and decorations, and it is important to take safety precautions when working with sharp objects and keeping materials out of reach of children.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Why is there a mini sling on E-Bay already. I was so excited to earn mine. It is not the same if I buy it. although I will buy a Spice Turn about Tote LOL

PamperedChefLayla said:
Why is there a mini sling on E-Bay already. I was so excited to earn mine. It is not the same if I buy it. although I will buy a Spice Turn about Tote LOL

Hopefully the STAT will be a supply item for spring

PamperedChefLayla said:
Hopefully the STAT will be a supply item for spring

They told us it will not be available for sale, we could only earn it. There have been several consultant items like this.

Some people see $$ and know they can make big bucks selling it on ebay. I've seen the dots tote (which I LOVE) go for $80-100 on ebay. No way would I sell mine for that price.

Related to Making My Own Mini Sling: A Journey of Earned Accomplishment

What materials do I need to make my own mini sling?

You will need a piece of sturdy fabric, scissors, thread, a sewing machine or needle and thread, and a ruler or measuring tape.

Do I need to have sewing experience to make a mini sling?

Some basic sewing skills are helpful, but there are many tutorials and step-by-step guides available to help beginners. The process of making a mini sling is relatively simple and can be a great opportunity to learn a new skill.

How long does it take to make a mini sling?

The time it takes to make a mini sling will vary depending on your sewing skills and the complexity of the design you choose. Generally, it should take a few hours to complete.

Can I personalize my mini sling with different fabrics and decorations?

Definitely! Making your own mini sling allows you to choose the fabric, color, and style that best suits your preferences. You can also add embellishments or decorations to make it truly unique.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when making a mini sling?

As with any sewing project, it is important to use caution when working with sharp objects like scissors and needles. Make sure to read and follow all instructions carefully and keep small parts and materials out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth