• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Directorship Dreams Come True: My Journey in 10 Days!

In summary, Amber from podunk Iowa has just recruited her third consultant in the past 10 days, and is looking forward to meeting Jean Jonas on Saturday.
cookn' katie
I just recruited my 3rd consultant in 10 days!!! I am so excited!! I know with out a doubt I will be a director under this new plan!!! I already took May 20th off for directorship academy. Hope it isn't premature, but keepn' the fingers crossed!! And March starts off so awesome, Nancy Jo Ryan is coming to my director's house and we will get her all to ourselves!!! Like a 30 to 1 ratio!!! OMG!!!!

I had that 30 to 1 ratio with her in the fall! It's awesome!
Congrats and keep up the great job!

Congratulations!

cookn' katie if you are seeing her on Saturday I want to meet you. I will be there as hospitality and just signed 3 recruits in 3 days! Would love to share stories and also find out how you plan on working with these new recruits.
See you Saturday if that is when you are seeing Jean Jonas!
Hcjeep (Amber)

hcjeep said:
cookn' katie if you are seeing her on Saturday I want to meet you. I will be there as hospitality and just signed 3 recruits in 3 days! Would love to share stories and also find out how you plan on working with these new recruits.
See you Saturday if that is when you are seeing Jean Jonas!
Hcjeep (Amber)

Actually Nancy Jo is coming to my director's house in Illinois for the day. Where is Jean going to be?? I love Jean!! But would love to chat and share stories!!

Wow it was a long day yesterday I typed the wrong name! You are right it is Nancy Jo and yes I will be there.

So JEALOUS....from podunk New Mexico:cool:

hcjeep said:
Wow it was a long day yesterday I typed the wrong name! You are right it is Nancy Jo and yes I will be there.

Who are you and who is your recruiter/hospitality director?? Can't wait to me you!!

ChefCKHall said:
So JEALOUS....from podunk New Mexico:cool:

I am actually from podunk Iowa and my director is from podunk Illinois!! I live in a town of 700. I guess Nancy Jo goes to all of her director's towns and does this. I am so excited!! She is such a sweet lady!!!

Have a great time! Congrats on your recruits!

I will be at a meeting in Erie Illinois but am from Silvis I'LL near the quad cities. My hospitality director is Jane McDonald (I started my bussiness in Connecticut). Let me know if you will be at the same meeting. My name is Amber :)

1. What is "Making Directorship Dreams Come True: My Journey in 10 Days!" all about?

"Making Directorship Dreams Come True: My Journey in 10 Days!" is a program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants achieve directorship in just 10 days. It includes a step-by-step guide, personalized coaching, and access to a supportive community to help you reach your goals.

2. How long does it typically take to become a director with Pampered Chef?

The timeline for becoming a director with Pampered Chef can vary depending on individual effort and dedication. However, with the "Making Directorship Dreams Come True" program, consultants have achieved directorship in just 10 days.

3. Is this program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Making Directorship Dreams Come True" program is available to all current Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their current level or experience.

4. What is included in the program?

The program includes a step-by-step guide with daily tasks and action items, personalized coaching from experienced directors, access to a supportive community of other consultants, and additional resources and tools to help you reach your directorship goals.

5. Is there a cost associated with the program?

Yes, there is a fee to participate in the "Making Directorship Dreams Come True" program. However, the investment is small compared to the potential rewards of achieving directorship and building a successful Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
gailz2