• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Customer Calls From the Booth

In summary, the speakers discuss how to handle the overwhelming amount of leads received from the Home and Garden show. They suggest taking breaks and finding ways to stay excited and positive while making calls. They also advise using positive language and giving potential customers options to engage with the products. Overall, it's important to remember that every call is an opportunity and to take care of oneself to avoid burnout.
crazy4dabug
We got tons of leads from the Home and Garden show...I have been making calls, but I think I'm starting to expect ppl to not want info now and sorta leading them up to saying no. I'm burnt out but need to get these done.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Take a break! Turn on your favorite song and sing and dance!

Do something to get you excited again. If you are not excited, they will hear it in your voice.

If nothing else, make yourself smile when you are on the phone.

take a break! send everyone a thank you letter/email for visiting your booth and let them know you will be contacting them in the next couple of weeks. then only do a few calls a day until u get through them all. this makes making those calls alot easier. also let them know they can call you as well, offer a small gift if they call you before you call them. if they call you first you will know they are interested
good luck and keep a mirror by the phone so that you know you're smiling! they will hear it in your voice

One thing I have learned is that you need to word your questions and responses in a positive way. If they checked Yes or Maybe or wanting info on any of the other 4 options say "I see you are interested in __________ (start with recruiting if possible). Would you like more information or learn how to get started/set up the registry/scheduled/etc." And then shut-up and let them talk. Even if they don't say anything...BE QUIET!

Hi there! Congratulations on getting tons of leads from the Home and Garden show! That's fantastic! It can definitely be a lot of work to follow up with all of those leads, but it's important to remember that not everyone will be interested right away. It's important to keep a positive attitude and remember that every call is an opportunity to share the amazing products and opportunities that Pampered Chef has to offer. One suggestion could be to mix up your approach when making calls, such as offering a special promotion or hosting a virtual party. This can help keep things fresh and exciting for both you and the potential customers. And don't forget to take breaks and recharge when you feel burnt out. You got this! Good luck!

Related to Making Customer Calls From the Booth

1. How do I make effective customer calls from the booth?

Making effective customer calls from the booth involves preparation, engagement, and follow-up. Before making the call, familiarize yourself with the products and offers, and have a plan for what you want to share with the customer. During the call, engage the customer by asking open-ended questions, listening to their needs, and highlighting how our products can meet those needs. After the call, make sure to follow up with any promised information or next steps.

2. What should I do if a customer is not interested in making a purchase?

If a customer is not interested in making a purchase, it is important to remain positive and respectful. Thank them for their time and ask if they would like to be added to our mailing list for future updates and promotions. You can also offer to provide them with information about our products or services that may be of interest to them in the future.

3. How can I handle objections or questions from customers during the call?

Handling objections or questions from customers during the call requires active listening and addressing their concerns. Listen to their objections or questions and acknowledge their perspective. Then, offer a solution or additional information that may help alleviate their concerns. If you are unsure of an answer, it is okay to let the customer know that you will follow up with them after the call with a more informed response.

4. What are some effective ways to close a sale during a customer call?

Some effective ways to close a sale during a customer call include offering limited-time discounts or promotions, highlighting the benefits of our products, and providing a sense of urgency. You can also ask the customer if they would like to place an order or schedule a follow-up call to discuss their potential purchase further.

5. How can I make sure to keep track of customer calls and follow-up tasks?

To keep track of customer calls and follow-up tasks, it is helpful to use a customer relationship management tool or a simple spreadsheet. Make sure to record the customer's name, contact information, and any important notes or tasks that need to be completed. Set reminders for follow-up tasks and make sure to follow through with them in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
flossienurse
  • cookie325