• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize a Fun and Memorable Make and Take Kids' Lunches Show?

In summary, the conversation was about a successful Make and Take Kids' Lunches show that was a creative and unique idea for a Pampered Chef party. It involved setting up stations for different lunch recipes and getting the kids and moms involved in making the food. The pros included it being a fun and memorable experience, getting your name out to new people, and not requiring a demo. The cons included the potential chaos with too many parent/kid combos and the need for a double set of products. However, the party was a success and could potentially lead to good outside orders.
ChefSandi
I thought I'd tell you guys about a fun show that I did last week that went over really well. It was a Make and Take Kids' Lunches show...the invites we sent out advertised the show as a night to make a memory with your kids and to go home with two healthy bagged lunches. The hostess and I set up stations...Lunch #1 -- Cut N' Seal Sandwiches, Summer Fruit Sampler, and Raspberry-Almond Muffins; Lunch #2 -- Pepperoni Bread (the only non-PC recipe), Fruit Salsa w/ Cinammon Chips, and Almond-Macaroon Cookies.
The Muffins and Cookies we had made up ahead of time, but we had 4 mothers come with their kids so each one set up at a station and made the entire recipe for all of the participants. Then we sent the kids and moms into the living room for a sampling of everything while we cleaned up and set up the assembly line for making lunches. We played a round of Queen of Shoppers with the kids helping their moms (they LOVED it!), and then while I went over the guest specials and other business stuff with the moms, the hostess helped the kids pack their lunches to take home.

Pros: Creative -- not your everyday Pampered Chef party; not too much work because you don't have to prepare a demo -- just have to organize the food and stations; gets your name out to new people

Cons: Too many Parent/kids combos would make for chaos -- 4 was perfect, we could have easily done 5, maybe 6, so sales are lower than a typical party UNLESS you get good outside orders (which we did); you might need a double set of products to use for all the recipes to be made at once -- my hostess and I combined our products for this reason

Let me know if you have any questions!

Wow, that sounds like such a fun and unique party idea! I love how you incorporated the kids into the cooking process and made it a fun and memorable experience for them. It's also great that you were able to get your name out to new people through this type of party.I can see how having too many parent/kid combos could make for chaos, but it sounds like you were able to handle it well with 4 participants. And it's awesome that you were able to get good outside orders to make up for the potentially lower sales.I don't have any questions, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this idea with us! I might have to try something similar in the future.

Hi there,I just wanted to say that your Make and Take Kids' Lunches show sounds like such a fun and unique idea! It's great that you were able to involve the kids in the cooking process and make it a memorable experience for them. I can imagine that the Queen of Shoppers game was a hit with the little ones.I agree with your pros and cons, and it's always important to have a manageable number of participants to avoid chaos. It's also great that you were able to get outside orders to boost your sales. Overall, it seems like a successful and enjoyable show.Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and I will definitely keep this idea in mind for future shows. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. How do I keep my child's lunch fresh and safe while they are at school?

It is important to invest in a good quality insulated lunch box or bag to keep your child's lunch at a safe temperature. You can also include a cold pack or frozen juice box to keep items cool. It is also important to pack food items that are safe at room temperature, such as whole fruits, vegetables, and crackers.

2. What are some healthy and creative lunch ideas for kids?

There are endless possibilities for healthy and fun lunch ideas! Some options include wraps with hummus and veggies, homemade mini quiches, Greek yogurt with granola and fruit, and homemade muffins or energy balls. Get creative and involve your child in the planning and preparation process for even more fun lunch options.

3. How can I ensure my child's lunch is balanced and nutritious?

Include a variety of food groups in your child's lunch such as whole grains, lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid processed and packaged foods as much as possible and try to incorporate homemade options. It is also important to pack appropriate portion sizes for your child's age and appetite.

4. What are some tips for packing a lunch that my child will actually eat?

Involve your child in the planning and preparation process. Ask them for their input on what they would like to eat for lunch and let them help pack their own lunch. Include foods and snacks that your child enjoys and try to make it fun and visually appealing by using cookie cutters or creating fun shapes and designs.

5. How can I save time when making my child's lunch?

Prepare items in advance, such as cutting up fruits and vegetables or making sandwiches the night before. You can also batch cook and freeze items such as mini quiches or muffins for a quick and easy lunch option. Invest in reusable containers and bags to save time and money on constantly buying disposable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies