• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Main Dish for November-Too Small Kitchen

In summary, the November host is doing an awesome job and is getting good crowds for her show. The official invitations haven't gone out yet, but she usually gets good crowds. She wants to do a main dish, but her micro is too small. She is looking for ideas for what to make, and is considering the Spinach Carbonara pizza, the Asian Noodle Skillet, or the Creamy One Pot Pasta. She is also considering the Turkey Cranberry Ring or a chicken ring
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a November host who is doing an awesome job already with getting the word out about her show. The official invitations haven't gone out yet, it's too early, but she usually gets good crowds I hear. So I'm trying to make plans on what to make. She wants to do a main dish. Her micro is too small, so the DCB is out. We will probably be around her kitchen table, or in a different room altogether, so I'm trying to figure out what to make. I thought the Spinach Carbonara pizza, but want to think of a couple more in case she doesn't like that suggestion. What are some good ones, aside from the pizzas, where I don't need to be near the stove or sink during the presentation?

Do you have a portable burner? If you do, you can make the Asian Noodle Skillet or the Creamy One Pot Pasta.

I don't have one of those. I'm also a bit too nervous to get one and use it. ;)

You can always do a ring. Those are pretty easy to do at a dining room table. Then you use the bake time to talk about other products, hosting, etc.The Turkey Cranberry Ring is delicious, and gives people an idea for using leftovers from Thanksgiving.

what about a chicken ring? I used to have a really small kitchen and am able to do that anywhere after I boil the chicken..

A ring! :eek: But, but, but.....I'm so new...I'm so terrible...it'd flop! :rolleyes: I'd bring shame on a classic! (You should have seen my attempt at a braid the other day! :yuck: ) I am a sorry case, I need to get that cookbook that has step by step instructions! ;)

The cookbook you want is ALL THE BEST. I was intimidated too, but practiced on my best girlfriends. We laughed about that yesterday, when I gave one of them that cookbook as a Birthday gift. She has recently remarried, and has a renewed interest
in cooking. There are so many of my favorites in that book. You cannot go wrong. Practice at home a few times and you will become a pro!

And just remember to make the braid using the clock method. Hole in the centre, wide sides towards centre. 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock positions for the first pieces, then put the other pieces between each of these. Fill and pull points up over filling towards the centre and tuck in. Easy as pie :)

Rings are WAY easier than braids.

Related to Main Dish for November-Too Small Kitchen

1. What is the main dish for November in a small kitchen?

The main dish for November in a small kitchen is a one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry. It can be made in a single pan, making it perfect for small kitchens with limited counter space.

2. How many servings does the main dish for November in a small kitchen make?

The one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry serves 4 people, making it a great option for a small family or for meal prepping for the week.

3. Can the main dish for November in a small kitchen be made ahead of time?

Yes, the one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat in a pan or in the microwave before serving.

4. What kitchen tools do I need to make the main dish for November in a small kitchen?

You will need a large skillet or wok, a cutting board, a knife, and measuring cups and spoons. Optional tools that can make the process easier include a garlic press and vegetable peeler.

5. Can I substitute the chicken in the main dish for November in a small kitchen for a vegetarian protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for tofu, tempeh, or your preferred vegetarian protein. Simply adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure to season it well with the same seasonings as the chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies