• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Party in a Small Space? Here's What to Serve!

In summary, the hostess is thinking of having a no bake dessert but is also thinking of having a potato demo. She is unsure of what to make.
milkangel
Hi do not know where to post this but i will here. I have a show this sat and her kitchen and livingroom is a bit on the small side with 6 guest coming maby friends too? what to make at them and how. she was thinking on having a no bake thing but wants a lite dessert. and also was thinking on having a poatato demo what to use at them?

Maybe you can do some kind of trifle. You can get angel food cake and cool whip/pudding with strawberries. I can look up some trifle recipes for you or actually there is probably some in the files section.

As for the potato demo, there is endless products you can use for that. Of course, veg peeler, mandoline, knives, cutting boards, cheese grater, food chopper, finger guard, apple peeler/corer/slicer, apple wedger, the corer, any of the peelers/cutters, crinkle cutter and I am sure that there is more that I cannot think of. There is probably a file in the files section on the potato demo too. Just do a search in the files and check it out.

I sometimes like to do a demo w/o actually baking at the show, I will prepare the crust at home. One of my all time FAV's is super easy...I can't remember what it is called, but here goes:
Get Pillsbury pie crust and unroll both and roll out together on round stone, bake according to directions (flute your edges, make sure to poke holes in crust) let cool. I do this the night before or on my lunch break that day and wrap it in foil and take on the woven traditions basket (i put a current tea towel down on the basket between it and the stone, trust me...you'll want to!!)

I have the hostess supply the following
1 can peach pie filling
1 container cool whip
1 peach yogurt (not fruit on bottom kind)
2-3 kiwi
5-6 strawberries
Pie filling goes on first spread it out to w/in an inch of the outside (if it is hot inside or you do this in the summer, it will run onto the woven traditions basket, hence the tea towel)
Next in CBB fold the cool whip & yogurt together then spread on pie filling.
use the egg slicer plus for the kiwi and strawberries, I do an ring of each starting in the middle, I usually start w/ strawberries, then kiwi, then strawberries.

SO GOOD, and SO EASY!!
I hope this helps!!

Just because it's a small space doesn't mean you can't cook. I guess I don't understand what the problem is here.....I love it when I have lots of people jammed into a small space at a show. I once did a show in a 1 br apt with 15 guests and it was a $1k show! :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you have a fun show coming up this Saturday with a full house. With limited space in the kitchen and living room, a no bake dish is definitely a great option. One idea could be a no bake cheesecake made with our Oreo cookie crust mix and our creamy cheesecake filling mix. It's easy to make and always a crowd pleaser.As for the potato demo, our microwave chip maker would be a great tool to use. It's quick and easy to use, and your guests will love the crispy chips it produces. You could also showcase our potato slicer which makes uniform slices for perfect potato dishes.For a light dessert, our trifle bowl is a great choice. You can layer fresh fruit, whipped cream, and our angel food cake mix for a refreshing and delicious treat.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you a successful show! Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Hosting a Party in a Small Space? Here's What to Serve!

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef party in a small space?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in a small space is easier than you may think. First, consider rearranging your furniture to create more open space. You can also use multi-functional furniture, such as a kitchen island or folding tables, to serve as both a cooking station and dining area. Additionally, try utilizing your outdoor space or asking a friend or family member to host the party in their larger home.

2. Can I still have a successful party with a limited guest list in a small space?

Absolutely! The size of your space does not determine the success of your party. In fact, a smaller guest list can lead to a more intimate and enjoyable experience for everyone. Plus, with fewer guests, you may have more room to set up cooking stations and allow for easier movement throughout the space.

3. How many guests can I invite to a Pampered Chef party in a small space?

The number of guests you can invite will depend on the size of your space and the type of party you are hosting. As a general rule, plan for about 10-12 square feet of space per guest. So, for example, if your space is 120 square feet, you can comfortably host up to 12 guests. However, you can always adjust this number based on the layout of your space and the type of event.

4. What should I serve at a Pampered Chef party in a small space?

The great thing about hosting a Pampered Chef party is that the food can double as both entertainment and refreshments. Consider serving snacks or appetizers that can be prepared in Pampered Chef products, such as a cheese platter on the Quick Slice or mini pizzas on the Pizza Stone. You can also offer drinks in Pampered Chef tumblers or pitchers.

5. How can I make my small space feel more open and inviting for a Pampered Chef party?

There are a few ways to make your small space feel more open and inviting for a Pampered Chef party. First, make sure to declutter and clean your space before the party. This will create a more spacious and inviting atmosphere. You can also use mirrors to create the illusion of a larger space and strategically place lighting to brighten up the area. Adding some greenery or fresh flowers can also add a touch of freshness and make the space feel more welcoming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC