• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Party Recipes for 7 Under 10 Minutes!

In summary, the host has a party scheduled for this Saturday and she is at a loss for what to make. She doesn't eat chocolate or really any dessert for that matter. She was already at a party where I made the brie, so that's out. She suggested that I make the mini pesto pizzas, but when I asked her if she liked pesto she said, "What's that?" :cry: So, she suggested that I make hot pizza dip instead. That's not asking too much, is it?
daniellemorgan
I have a party scheduled for this Saturday and I'm at a loss for what to make.

The host had confirmed 6 people, so including herself there would be 7. She doesn't eat chocolate or really any dessert for that matter. She was already at a party where I made the brie, so that's out. I thought I would make the mini pesto pizzas, so when I asked her if she liked pesto she said, "What's that?" :cry:

Please give me any suggestions where I can make something quick and not full of crazy ingredients, like pesto and also serves under 10 people. Oh and this has to be a short show, so demo has to be quick!

That's not asking too much, is it? :eek:

Thanks so much!!! :)

Last edited:
I did an oldie but goodie that turned out nice. Hot pizza dip... Also, the artichoke cups in the new consultant kit are good too and folks that don't know if they like artichokes seem to like those. I know I did.

Where is the recipe for hot pizza dip? Can't I get it off of consultants corner?
Thanks!

I suggest Touch Down Taco Dip. It's quick and easy and shows a lot of products. I make tortillas at home ahead of time and bring them (they can't believe how simple and good they are) but you could have the host pick up a bag of chips.

It takes 25 minutes in the oven but I do it in the microwave in 5. I double the recipe that is in some of the season's bests and make it in the minibaker.

Now, that's if she likes Mexican food...

Well I made the mini pesto pizzas for a team meeting before and they are GREAT and easy. My husband who doesn't try new things had one and OMG he even loved them. For some reason when people think of pesto they don't realize its really just basil. But it is a VERY tasty recipe

I've had several hosts ask to make the same recipe at the show they attended, did you count out the brie or did she? Aloha Pizza is good, club house chicken square, veggie pizza is really easy just bake the crust and chop veggies.

Just because she doesn't know what one of the ingredients is doesn't mean that she won't like it once she tastes it.

The Jerk Nachos are easy too. I love the Mini Pesto Pizzas. Of course, be sure there are no nut allergies b/c it's mostly basil but then pine nuts or walnuts. Then it's really just olive oil and garlic. My 4 year old LOVES LOVES LOVES them. But then, she's been eating pesto since she was 2! Odd child.

Gotta agree with Touchdown Taco Dip or Hot Pizza Dip here. Both are really tasty and can be done in the microwave or oven. Both make it easy to talk about a lot of products. And who doesn't want a fun dip recipe with Super Bowl coming up? ;)

the 3 cheese garden pizza is very good! It's from the new consultants kit (and from all the best). It uses the large bar pan, which is nice since stoneware is on sale this month. :)

ETA - Ann's right, easy appetizer recipes are great right now. This one would make a tasty app too! My grandmother even went back for seconds at my show last weekend! :)

Last edited:
The Jerk Chicken Nachos are very fast and very yummy. They only go in the oven to melt the cheese, so like 5-7 minutes. Extremely yummy!!

Agree! Hot Pizza Dip or Touchdown Taco dip! Also the Artichoke Cups are good too! I made the Clubhouse Chicken Squares for the first time at a show - so they are pretty easy - and good. The artichoke Dip from All The Best is really good too.

What about another variation of the Brie? Which one did you do at the first show?

What about the Mini-Ham Puffs? Though, on second thought, they don't use a stone. But they are a great appetizer.

She wasn't really into the brie at the last show, so it probably wouln't be wisest choice. I think I'm going to go with the pizza dip. I'll talk about a few different dips to make for superbowl weekend. Thanks everyone for your input!

I see you are fairly new so I'll just let you know how I handle my recipes. I do it in a way that I don't have to worry about what choices the host may or may not want, I try to cover all different aspects of menus. I also keep the same recipes for a season and change when PC offers new theme shows/recipes. I'm currently trying new recipes right now.

I have a flyer in my host packet that is divided into the three theme shows we have right now. It tells the host to pick a theme show and then pick 1 recipe from the theme. Right now I offer Bites and Bevs (Jerk Chicken Nachos and Club Houes Chicken Squares), Real Food Real Fast (Aloha Pizza and Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares) and Chocolate Bliss (Chocolate Chip Sensation and Rasperry Chocolate Cookie Trifle). I've never had a host turn down any of the recipes I offer by doing it this way.

What are some quick and easy party recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes?

Some quick and easy party recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes include:

• Avocado hummus with pita chips
  • Cucumber and cream cheese canapés
  • Mini BBQ chicken sliders
  • Caprese skewers
  • Chocolate covered strawberries

Can these party recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, most of these party recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Some recipes, like the avocado hummus, may need to be made closer to serving time to prevent browning.

What are some vegetarian options for these quick and easy party recipes?

There are several vegetarian options for these party recipes, such as:

• Roasted vegetable bruschetta
  • Vegetable spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce
  • Stuffed mushrooms
  • Caprese salad skewers
  • Spinach and feta phyllo cups

Can these recipes be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of these recipes can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, the mini BBQ chicken sliders can be made with a vegetarian or vegan protein option, and the avocado hummus can be made without dairy for those with lactose intolerance.

Are there any dessert options included in these party recipes?

Yes, there are some dessert options included in these party recipes, such as the chocolate covered strawberries mentioned earlier. Other quick and easy dessert options include:

• Fruit and yogurt parfaits
  • Mini fruit tarts
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough bites
  • Mini cheesecake bites
  • Homemade chocolate truffles

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexs50
Replies