• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunch Express Demo Ideas Needed!

In summary, there will be an Open House and Lunch Express Demo at the Ben Franklin store from 12-3, with the demo scheduled for 12:15-12:30. The event will showcase new products and specials, and will also offer time and stress-saving strategies for meal prep. Suggestions for the demo include focusing on meal-prepping and quick and easy meal ideas, setting up a self-serve station for the Panini Bar, offering pre-made snacks and finger foods, and providing samples of pre-made dishes. Good luck with the event!
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I have an Open House coming up from 12-3, also a Lunch Express Demo is scheduled for 12:15-12:30 (to catch those 'gone to lunchers').

It will be held at our Ben Franklin store, it has a Coffee Shop in the back too.
I could use the kitchen, but I really don't want to have to step away from the area to tend to the stove or oven.

I really liked the Panini Bar, but, I'd have to borrow a hot plate, maybe two!
And another Grill Pan too!

I guess I'd rather not have to keep up with a cooking demo.

I plan to have the cutting boards, knives, ap/c/s, chopper out in different stations. Display the New Products, Specials, take orders, show in a bag, DP.

I was also asked to share time & stress-saving strategies too!

Any Suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

One suggestion would be to focus on meal-prepping strategies and quick and easy meal ideas. You could provide demos that show people how to quickly prepare meals in a short amount of time, such as stir-fries, sheet pan dinners, and one pot meals. You could also demonstrate how to make meals ahead of time and freeze them for easy weeknight meals. Additionally, you could provide tips on how to create nutritious and delicious meals using simple ingredients. You could also have recipe cards available to hand out to attendees.

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest setting up a self-serve station for the Panini Bar. This way, you won't have to worry about tending to the stove or oven and your guests can customize their own sandwiches. You can also offer pre-made Panini options for those who don't want to make their own. Additionally, you could consider having pre-made snacks or finger foods available for guests to grab while they browse the new products and specials. This will save you time and stress from having to constantly prepare food during the event. Another idea could be to offer samples of any pre-made dishes or snacks to entice customers to try them out. Good luck with your Open House and Lunch Express Demo!

Related to Lunch Express Demo Ideas Needed!

What are some quick and easy lunch recipes that can be demonstrated at a Lunch Express party?

Some great options for quick and easy lunch recipes to demonstrate at a Lunch Express party include our Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Shooters, Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps, and Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps. These recipes can all be made in under 30 minutes and are sure to impress your guests!

Can I incorporate our popular kitchen tools into the Lunch Express demo?

Absolutely! Our kitchen tools are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. You can showcase our tools by using them to prepare the lunch recipes, such as using the Food Chopper to chop vegetables for the wraps or the Quick Slice to slice bread for the grilled cheese sandwiches.

What are some kid-friendly lunch ideas that can be demonstrated at a Lunch Express party?

For a fun and kid-friendly lunch demo, try making our Mini Pizza Dippers or Turkey and Cheese Pinwheels. These recipes are not only delicious but also easy for kids to help make. You can also involve them in using our kid-friendly kitchen tools, like the Mix 'N Scraper and Pizza & Crust Cutter.

Can I offer vegetarian or gluten-free options at the Lunch Express demo?

Yes, you can! We have a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free recipes available that can be easily demonstrated at a Lunch Express party. Some options include our Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Veggie and Hummus Wraps, and Gluten-Free Mini Quiches. You can also showcase our specialized tools, like the Spiral & Slice or Veggie Spiralizer, to make these recipes even more impressive.

How can I make the Lunch Express demo interactive and engaging for my guests?

One way to make the Lunch Express demo interactive is to involve your guests in the preparation process. You can have them assist in chopping vegetables, assembling the wraps, or using our tools. Another idea is to have a "build your own" station where guests can customize their own wraps or pizzas using various toppings and ingredients. This will make the demo more fun and hands-on for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies