• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Louisiana Consultant Needs a Recipe From New Cookbook.

In summary, Charlene's home and family are okay, but some of her neighbors were not so lucky. Her power was restored after 11 days, but she still needs to find the ingredients for her party. She has three shows scheduled in September.
cbord
I live between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Our home and family are okay. We had lots of huge pine trees down. I was so suprise to see none hit our house. Some of my neighbors weren't so lucky. Our power was restored after 11 days. Our lives are slowly getting back to normal.
I was so surprise to hear from current hostess as soon as the phones were restored. I have 3 that want to do their shows in spetember. I need the create a dip chicken fiesta recipe from the new stoneware cookbook.

I earned my 1st super starter package in August. However, I haven't receive the pakage yet due to hurricane. I would appreciate someone posting the recipe and directions for me. I need to see if I can find all the ingredients in time for party.

Thanks
Charlene

Dip base: 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, soft
1 garlic clove, pressed.
Fiesta version:
cheese: 1 cup (4oz) shredded mexican blend cheese
sauce: 3/4 cup med. thick & chunky salsa
toppings: 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken
1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
garnish: 2 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
Lime Tortilla Chips

Preheat oven 350. In small batter bowl, combine dip base ingredients. Add cheese, mix until well blended. Spread onto bottom of mini baker.

spoon sauce (salsa) over cheese, sprinkle evenly with toppings.

Bake 22-25 min or until dip is heated thru and outside edge is bubbly. sprinkle with garnish (cilantro) before serving, if desired. Serve warm with chips.
yield: 14 servings.

Lime Tortilla Chips
8 (7in) flour tortillas
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 tsp coarse salt

preheat 400., brush one side of each tortilla w/ lime juice; sprinkle lightly w/salt. cut each tortilla into eight wedges; arrange half of the tortilla wedges in a single layer on Large Round stone. Bake 8-10 min or until edges are lightly browned & crisp.
remove from stone, cool completely. repeat w/ remaining tortilla wedges.

Here it is!So glad to hear everything is okay!
Here is the recipe I think you are looking for:

Fiesta Chicken Dip

DIP BASE: 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese
1 garlic clove pressed
CHEESE: 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheeses
SAUCE: 3/4 cup medium thick and chunky salsa
TOPPINGS: 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
GARNISH: 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
Lime Tortilla Chips

Preheat oven to 350. In Small Batter Bowl, combine Dip base ingredients. Add cheese, mix well until well blended. Spread onto bottom of mini baker

Spoon sauce over cheese. Sprinkle evenly with toppings.

Bake 22-25 minutes or until dip is heated through and outside edge is bubbly. Sprinkle Garnish before serving. If desired, serve warm with chips.

**If you need the recipe for the Lime Tortilla Chops, let us know!! They are super easy!!

Good Luck with your shows!!

Last edited:
HAHAHA!! We must have been typing at the sametime!! :p

that's funny! I was wondering if that would happen! I just love how helpful everyone is on this site!!!

Thanks tro both of you.
Stores are opening a little longer starting today. I am going to go early in morning to find the ingredients.
I am hoping for a good show Saturday night. There was no invitations mailed sue to mail service. But the hostess said she was able to call some people. Our plan is to leave show oopen for a week so the hostess can reach more people. I already have one show booked from this one!!!
I am havinga show every Saturday for next 3 weeks.
Charlene

I'd say that is pretty good for an area just hit by the worst natural disaster our country has experienced! My father in law has a friend that lives in Alabama and he emailed some pictures of the hurricane as it made it's way in and they were AMAZING! Very scary too! I am glad to hear that things are starting to look up. I think it will be nice for your guests to attend the kitchen show...not only can they replace anything that's been ruined, but to them it may feel like things are slowly getting back to normal. Good Luck at your show!

,Hi Charlene,I am so glad to hear that you and your family are safe after the hurricane. It's great to see that your neighbors are also recovering from the storm. I'm sure it's been a difficult time for everyone.Congratulations on earning your first super starter package in August! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure you're excited to receive it. I'm sorry to hear that the hurricane has caused a delay in getting it to you. I hope it arrives soon.As for the chicken fiesta recipe, I would be happy to help you out. The dip is a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for parties. Here are the ingredients you will need:- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to tasteDirections:1. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, salsa, and shredded cheese.
2. Add in the shredded chicken and mix well.
3. Add in the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
4. Place the mixture into the Stoneware Baker from the new cookbook.
5. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.I hope this helps and that you are able to find all the ingredients in time for your September parties. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any additional recipes. Best of luck with your shows!Take care,

1. How can I get a copy of the New Cookbook as a Louisiana consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Louisiana, you can purchase the New Cookbook through your consultant website. Simply log in and go to the "Shop" tab, then click on "Cookbooks" and select the New Cookbook from the list. You can also order it through a consultant supply order.

2. Is the New Cookbook available in a digital format?

Yes, the New Cookbook is available as an e-book through your consultant website. Simply log in and go to the "Shop" tab, then click on "Cookbooks" and select the New Cookbook e-book from the list. You can also order it through a consultant supply order.

3. Are there any exclusive recipes in the New Cookbook for Louisiana consultants?

Yes, there are a few exclusive recipes in the New Cookbook specifically for Louisiana consultants. These recipes incorporate local ingredients and flavors to appeal to your customers in the area.

4. Can I use the recipes from the New Cookbook at my Pampered Chef parties in Louisiana?

Absolutely! The recipes in the New Cookbook are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products and are perfect for showcasing at your parties in Louisiana. Your customers will love trying out new and delicious recipes with their favorite Pampered Chef tools.

5. Are there any tips for successfully using the recipes from the New Cookbook in Louisiana?

Yes, the New Cookbook includes tips and tricks for adapting recipes to different climates and ingredients. For Louisiana consultants, we recommend utilizing local produce and spices to add a unique twist to the recipes and make them even more appealing to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCVal08
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • pampchefsarah