• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook - Need to Buy!

In summary, the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes perfect for the spring and summer seasons. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and is also available at select retail locations. There are no current special offers or discounts, but there may be promotions and sales in the future. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs and restrictions, and it can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
Jennie4PC
I had the Spring summer SB cookbook but now I cant find it. Does any one have one that is will to sell it to me?? I love the recipes in there.

This year's? I have it. PM me your address.

If its this years or last I have one - pm me !

it is 2006 forgot to put that on there

I think I have one - I'll go check and get back to you.

Yes, I have several (like 10). Do you just want one? PM me so I can get your address.

OOh -- I'd love to take a couple off your hands Rhonda -- let me know how much you'd want for them.

J.

Thanks eveyone for all the help I found one.

Related to Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook - Need to Buy!

1. What is the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" about?

The "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" is a collection of delicious and easy recipes perfect for the spring and summer seasons. It features a variety of dishes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients and are perfect for any occasion.

2. Can I purchase the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" online?

Yes, you can purchase the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook"?

At this time, there are no special offers or discounts for purchasing the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook." However, keep an eye out for promotions and sales on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergens to be aware of in the recipes included in the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook"?

The "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and restrictions. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients and any potential allergens, so you can easily make substitutions or modifications as needed.

5. Can I return the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, you can return the "Lost Spring Summer SB Cookbook" within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to Pampered Chef's return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Bren706