• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy/Trade Pampered Chef Food Scale

In summary, the price of the Pampered Chef Food Scale varies depending on the model and any current promotions. There is no trade-in program for old food scales, but you can purchase a new one and dispose of your old one responsibly. The two available models are the Deluxe Food Scale and the Mini Food Scale, both with a limited lifetime warranty. Both models can measure liquids thanks to the tare function and have an accuracy of 1 gram or 0.1 ounce. However, environmental factors may affect accuracy.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone had a PC food scale they would be willing to sell/trade?

PC has a food scale??

BethCooks4U said:
I have one Anne.
I'll PM you~

hoosierchef said:
PC has a food scale??

PC had a food scale. I don't know how long ago though.

Related to Looking to Buy/Trade Pampered Chef Food Scale

What is the price of the Pampered Chef Food Scale?

The price of the Pampered Chef Food Scale varies depending on the model and any current promotions. You can find the most up-to-date pricing on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I trade in my old food scale for a new Pampered Chef one?

Unfortunately, we do not have a trade-in program for our food scales. However, you can purchase a new Pampered Chef Food Scale and donate or dispose of your old one responsibly.

What are the different models of Pampered Chef Food Scales available?

We currently offer two models of food scales: the Deluxe Food Scale and the Mini Food Scale. The Deluxe Food Scale has a larger surface area and can weigh up to 11 pounds, while the Mini Food Scale is more compact and can weigh up to 5 pounds. Both models come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Food Scale for measuring liquids?

Yes, both the Deluxe and Mini Food Scales have a tare function, which allows you to place a container on the scale and reset it to zero before adding liquid. This allows for accurate measurement of liquids in addition to solids.

What is the accuracy of the Pampered Chef Food Scale?

Our food scales are designed to be accurate to within 1 gram or 0.1 ounce. However, keep in mind that environmental factors such as altitude and humidity can affect the accuracy of any scale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennifer31
  • Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Jholmes0904