• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Looking for a Food Scale

In summary, there are several types of food scales available, including digital, mechanical, and portion control scales. When choosing a food scale, consider the capacity, accuracy, and display options. Benefits of using a food scale include accuracy, portion control, and time-saving. Food scales can be used for both liquid and solid ingredients, and some have additional features like a built-in timer and conversion options. It's important to consider your specific cooking needs when choosing a food scale.
jterre
Hi all!!
Had a customer ask if we had a food scale. I've not seen one and wondered if anyone had any ideas!!
Thanks
Jenn

We use to. I use mine all the time. :D

I have one. Someone said they wanted it a while ago but never followed up.

Beth is it new? how much all that good stuff please send me the info if you would like to get rid of it!
Thanks

Just answered your PM. It's new in box.

Related to Need Advice: Looking for a Food Scale

What are the different types of food scales available?

There are several different types of food scales available, including digital scales, mechanical scales, and portion control scales. Each type has its own benefits and features, so it's important to consider your specific needs before choosing a food scale.

How do I choose the right food scale for my needs?

When choosing a food scale, consider the capacity, accuracy, and display options. If you need to weigh large quantities of food, a high-capacity scale would be best. For precise measurements, look for a scale with a high level of accuracy. And if you have trouble reading small numbers, opt for a scale with a large, easy-to-read display.

What are the benefits of using a food scale?

Using a food scale can help ensure accuracy and consistency in your cooking and baking. It also allows you to easily measure out portion sizes for better portion control and nutrition tracking. A food scale can also save time in the kitchen by eliminating the need for measuring cups and spoons.

Can a food scale be used for both liquid and solid ingredients?

Yes, there are food scales available that can measure both liquid and solid ingredients. These scales typically have a tare function, which allows you to reset the scale to zero after placing a container on it, making it easy to measure both types of ingredients.

Are there any special features or functions I should look for in a food scale?

Some food scales have additional features such as a built-in timer, conversion options for different units of measurement, and the ability to save and recall measurements. Consider your specific needs and cooking habits to determine if these features are important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annsfoodforall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annsfoodforall
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
AmyR
  • AJPratt