• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Scale? Check Here!

In summary, the best type of scale for measuring ingredients is a digital kitchen scale with accurate measurements in both metric and imperial units, and a tare function for measuring multiple ingredients in one bowl. The weight capacity of these scales is typically up to 11 pounds or 5 kilograms, suitable for most home cooking and baking needs. While primarily designed for food ingredients, the scales can also be used for weighing non-food items with proper cleaning. The scales are designed for easy cleaning with a smooth, flat surface, but caution should be taken to remove batteries and avoid submerging in water. Additionally, all kitchen scales come with a warranty, typically 1-year, for any defects or malfunctions."
dollfangs
Silver Member
A customer asked me the other day if we still have scales. Does anyone have a scale they want to get rid of?

I have one new in box but am already out of town until after conference. Let me know if you still need it then and I'll get the price w/shipping.

I have one but it's out of the box.

Does anyone have another scale they want to sell?i have a customer looking for one

I still have mine. She never responded.

That would be awesome. How much do you want for it and would you be able to ship it to Arizona (once I get the address from the customer)?

Thank you so much!!!

Just wondering i fyou were able to get a total yet. The lady keeps asking me because she is leaving for AZ in a few days. Thanks!

I didn't see your response on here till just now. In future pm or email people you need a quick answer from so you know they saw it. ;)

I can't tell you shipping charge until I get a zip code. But I'd want $25 plus shipping for it. They were originally $29.

No problem. Besides this kitchen scale thing, I think I am on like once every 2 months or something so this is still pretty "new" to me... I am PMing you now with her info.

What type of scale is best for measuring ingredients?

The best type of scale for measuring ingredients is a digital kitchen scale. It provides accurate measurements in both metric and imperial units, and has a tare function to easily measure multiple ingredients in one bowl.

What is the weight capacity of the scale?

The weight capacity of our kitchen scales varies, but most have a capacity of up to 11 pounds or 5 kilograms. This is suitable for most home cooking and baking needs.

Can the scale be used for weighing non-food items?

While our scales are primarily designed for measuring food ingredients, they can also be used for weighing non-food items such as mail, jewelry, or small household items. Just make sure to clean the scale thoroughly before using it for food again.

Is the scale easy to clean?

Yes, our kitchen scales are designed for easy cleaning. Most have a smooth, flat surface that can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Make sure to remove the batteries before cleaning and never submerge the scale in water.

Does the scale come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our kitchen scales come with a warranty. The length of the warranty may vary depending on the model, but most have a 1-year warranty for any defects or malfunctions. Please refer to the product manual or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Attaway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jterre