• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Food Scale? Does Pampered Chef Sell One?

In summary, to use the food scale, place it on a flat and stable surface, press the power button to turn it on, and place your desired food or ingredient on the scale. The maximum weight it can measure is typically around 11 pounds or 5 kilograms, with an accuracy of 0.1 ounces or 1 gram. It can weigh both solid and liquid ingredients, but the weight may be slightly off for liquids that are not completely flat. To clean the scale, turn it off and wipe it with a damp cloth or mild soap and water solution, making sure to dry it completely before use.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Does anyone remember PC selling a scale? I have a hostess that REALLY wants one.... hers has worn out and no longer weighs anything.

Does anyone have one for sale?

Personally I didn't know we ever sold a scale.

Carol

Yep, we sold one. I got one in a surprise box a few years back! And I love it!! I hope you find one for your host!:)

I was wishing we had one a couple of weeks ago when my DH and DS were making their Pinewood Derby cars that had to weigh exactly 5 ounces!

sorry, I can't help you get one. I love mine and won't part with it! It was part of our product line for a few years. I'd go to the Marketplace forum and ask in there if anyone can sell you one! Good luck!:)

I get requests from long-term customers and hosts all the time for the PC food scale.

If you have a postal scale, you can use that in a pinch. That's what I did before I got the PC scale in a surprise box at conference.

Make sure to email HO with requests that customers are looking for, you never know it might show up in the catalog again.

, I'm happy to say that Pampered Chef does indeed sell a food scale! It's called the "Digital Kitchen Scale" and it's available for purchase on our website. It's a great tool for precise measuring and portion control, and I highly recommend it for anyone who loves to cook and bake. I'm sorry to hear that your hostess's scale has worn out, but I'm sure she will love the quality and durability of our scale. You can easily find it on our website under the "Tools & Gadgets" section. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

Related to Looking for a New Food Scale? Does Pampered Chef Sell One?

1. How do I use the food scale?

To use the food scale, first place it on a flat and stable surface. Then, press the power button to turn it on. Place your desired food or ingredient on the scale and wait for the number to stabilize. The number displayed on the screen is the weight of your food.

2. What is the maximum weight the food scale can measure?

The maximum weight that the food scale can measure is typically around 11 pounds or 5 kilograms. However, this may vary depending on the specific model of the food scale.

3. How accurate is the food scale?

The accuracy of the food scale depends on the specific model and brand. However, most food scales are accurate to within 0.1 ounces or 1 gram.

4. Can I weigh liquids on the food scale?

Yes, most food scales are able to weigh both solid and liquid ingredients. However, it is important to note that the weight may be slightly off if the liquid is not completely flat in the measuring container.

5. How do I clean the food scale?

To clean the food scale, first make sure it is turned off and unplugged. Use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the surface of the scale. Avoid getting water inside the scale or near the display. For tougher stains, use a mild soap and water solution. Make sure to dry the scale thoroughly before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies