• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Real Food Invitations - to Buy or Trade.

In summary, Iso Real Food Invitations is a platform for individuals to buy or trade real, whole foods with others who have similar dietary preferences. Users can post a list of foods they are looking for, and others can respond if they have those foods available. There are no fees associated with using Iso Real Food Invitations, and users can post any type of real, whole food. However, caution should be used when exchanging foods with others. Individuals with food allergies or dietary restrictions can still use Iso Real Food Invitations by specifying their needs in their post.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Almost all of my upcoming shows are Real Food Real Fast Shows. I would love to have postcard invites to use for those - but I just used my last package today for a show.

If you have some that you don't think you will use - I'd love to purchase them, or trade them. I have Chocolate Bliss, Light & Simple, and Bites and Bevs invites that I would be willing to trade.

Thanks!

I have 31 of them...
PM me your address...

i think i have some, i'm going to check....

sorry, all but those!

If you need something fast, let me know. If you'll be over at your mom's, I can leave them out for you.

I have 3 unopened packs of them. Send me your address and you can just have them. I'll probably never use them, and everyone I've done a show for either calls or uses the e-vites.

What is the purpose of Iso Real Food Invitations?

The purpose of Iso Real Food Invitations is to provide a platform for individuals to buy or trade real, whole foods with others who share similar dietary preferences.

How does Iso Real Food Invitations work?

Users can post a list of foods they are looking to buy or trade, along with their location and contact information. Others can then respond to the post if they have the desired foods available, and the two parties can arrange a trade or purchase.

Are there any fees associated with using Iso Real Food Invitations?

No, there are no fees to use Iso Real Food Invitations. It is a free platform for individuals to connect and trade or buy real, whole foods.

Is there a limit to the types of foods that can be traded or bought on Iso Real Food Invitations?

No, users can post any type of real, whole food on Iso Real Food Invitations. However, it is important to note that individuals should always use caution and good judgement when exchanging foods with others.

Can I use Iso Real Food Invitations if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?

Yes, individuals with food allergies or dietary restrictions can still use Iso Real Food Invitations. They can specify their dietary needs in their post and connect with others who can accommodate those needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • KellyTheChef