• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to trade Tiled Square for Sm Bowl? Check out Consultant's Corner!

In summary, the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old or unused products for credit towards new ones. To participate, customers can contact their Pampered Chef consultant and select which products they would like to trade in. Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for trade-in, but it's best to check with the consultant for specific eligibility requirements. The amount of credit received will depend on the value of the products being traded in, and it can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. However, there may be limitations or restrictions, so it's best to consult with the consultant for more information.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I accidentally bought the Tiles Small Square when I meant to buy the Tiles Sm Bowl. If anyone would like to trade I would appreciate it.

Thank you thank you!

You can exchange it - if it is less than 30 days, HO will pay to send it back.

Chef Kearns said:
I accidentally bought the Tiles Small Square when I meant to buy the Tiles Sm Bowl. If anyone would like to trade I would appreciate it.

Thank you thank you!

I just did the same thing last week and I called HO. They exchanged it with no problem and sent UPS to pick up the wrong item. :)

Cool--I did that before and they basically said I was S.O.L. I will be calling them then. Because it was a Sample order not a show or personal order. Usually on Sample Orders they don't do exchanges and what-not, but I'll call them again.

If you don't want to call HO, just get on Consultant's Corner and do a Product Adjustment. I use this instead of calling, it's great you don't have to sit on hold for forever.

What is the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program?

The "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old or unused Pampered Chef products for credit towards new products.

How do I participate in the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program?

To participate in the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to trade in. They will handle the process of exchanging your old products for credit towards new ones.

What products are eligible for trade-in through the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program?

Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for trade-in through the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program. However, some exclusions may apply. It's best to check with your consultant for specific eligibility requirements.

How much credit can I receive through the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program?

The amount of credit you receive through the "Looking to Trade Tiled Square" program will depend on the value of the products you are trading in. Your consultant can provide you with an estimate of your credit amount before you make the trade.

Can I use my trade-in credit towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your trade-in credit towards any Pampered Chef products, including new products, limited edition items, and items on sale. However, your consultant can provide you with more information on any limitations or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • AKGreen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AKGreen
  • scottcooks