• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the 11' Square Griddle - Need Help with Point System

In summary, to earn points towards the 11' Square Griddle from Pampered Chef, you can host a party, make purchases, refer friends, or participate in promotions and events. To redeem your points, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the Rewards section. The number of points needed may vary and cannot be combined with others. There is no time limit for earning points as long as your account is active.
MelB
Hello All

I earned 593 points but I would like to get the 11' Square Griddle but it's 800 points does anyone know how this works like if I pay the difference? I would click submit I am scared I am not sure where it takes from there and I don't want to be charged like a crazy amount since I am short almost 200 points. If anyone can help that would be great.

Thank you
Happy Halloween

You have until Nov. 30th to sell more cookware, so why redeem your points right now if you don't have enough?

Because as of right know I have no shows booked for Nov. I had a great Oct. but no one bought the cookware i think it's a little high priced for people in my area when they look at the price they say they don't have that much money to spend on a pot or pan.

you need to have enough points to be able to redeem for a pan, you can't pay the difference.

It won't even let you click 'Submit' unless you have enough points to redeem. :)

Related to Get the 11' Square Griddle - Need Help with Point System

1. How do I earn points towards the 11' Square Griddle?

To earn points towards the 11' Square Griddle, you can host a Pampered Chef party, make purchases, or refer friends to Pampered Chef. You can also earn points by participating in special promotions and events.

2. How do I redeem my points for the 11' Square Griddle?

To redeem your points for the 11' Square Griddle, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the Rewards section. From there, you can browse the available rewards and redeem your points for the griddle.

3. How many points do I need to earn for the 11' Square Griddle?

The number of points needed for the 11' Square Griddle may vary depending on current promotions and events. You can check the Rewards section of your Pampered Chef account for the most up-to-date information on point requirements.

4. Can I combine points with friends or family members to get the 11' Square Griddle?

Unfortunately, points cannot be combined with friends or family members to redeem for rewards. Each individual must earn their own points to redeem for the 11' Square Griddle.

5. Is there a time limit for earning points towards the 11' Square Griddle?

There is no time limit for earning points towards the 11' Square Griddle. Your points will remain in your account until you choose to redeem them for a reward, as long as your account remains active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kkimpinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies