• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy or Sell Small Serving Tongs for Host Gifts?

In summary, the small serving tongs from Pampered Chef are 8 inches long and 1 inch wide, made of stainless steel, and dishwasher safe. They are also versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. Additionally, they come with a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
schel
I have a guest which was at my show last night and we used my small serving tongs (which are now retired) and she was insisting to buy mine. The show I did was for our church and the church also wants like 3 or 4 also. Does anyone have any they would like to sell?
Please let me know in a private message.
Thanks.
Schel

No one has small serving tongs they want to part with?
Schel

ISO Small Serving TongsI too have a customer looking for a pair or two of these! Please email me if you have an extra pair lying around somewhere.

Thanks ~
Sherry:)

Why did they get rid of them? I probably could have sold at least a dozen at my end of July show!
Schel

small serving tongsI have two sets. One in a box and the other not. Neither was used. The one pair out of the box was used solely for display.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks much

AKGreen said:
I have two sets. One in a box and the other not. Neither was used. The one pair out of the box was used solely for display.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks much

Just PM'd you!
Schel

schel said:
Why did they get rid of them? I probably could have sold at least a dozen at my end of July show!
Schel

I make it a habit of not bringing retired items to shows for this very reason. I don't want unhappy customers.

I use them as host gifts at my shows. I specifically tell my guests that it is a retired item and only my hosts are able to get them. I do however, make sure the host knows that replacement parts/warranty are not available on these products!

What are the dimensions of the small serving tongs?

The small serving tongs from Pampered Chef are approximately 8 inches long and 1 inch wide.

Are the small serving tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, these tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials are used to make the small serving tongs?

The small serving tongs are made of stainless steel, making them durable and long-lasting.

Can the small serving tongs be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, these tongs are designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

Is there a warranty for the small serving tongs?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can purchase with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • ted122781