• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Smaller Version of the Discontinued Serving Tongs?

In summary, once an item is discontinued by Pampered Chef, it is no longer available for purchase. This is because the company is constantly updating and improving their product line. If you have recently bought a discontinued item, you may be eligible for a refund or exchange within 45 days. However, replacement parts for discontinued items are usually not available. If you need a similar item, you can browse their current product line or contact customer service for recommendations.
maxmospampered
I would really love to have the smaller version of the serving tongs. Does anyone know where I can get them that aren't used ones? Why, did they stop selling them in the catalog? I think they work better than the bamboo tongs for olives and pickles and smaller items like the porfiterole puffs.
Please let me know where to go.

Thanks to all!!!

:confused:

Maybe they might put it on the outlet or someone here might have one to sell for you. Good Luck!:)

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We regularly update our product line to offer new and improved products to our customers.

2. Why do items get discontinued?

Our product development team is constantly working to improve and update our product line. Sometimes this means that certain items need to be discontinued to make room for new and innovative products.

3. Can I get a refund for a discontinued item?

If you have purchased a discontinued item within the past 45 days, you may be eligible for a refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I still get replacement parts for a discontinued item?

In most cases, we are unable to provide replacement parts for discontinued items. However, we do offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our products, so if your item is damaged or defective, please contact us for assistance.

5. How can I find a similar item to a discontinued product?

You can browse our current product line or contact our customer service team for recommendations on similar items to the discontinued product. We are always happy to help you find a suitable replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
  • kcmckay