• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small & Large Serving Tongs: Side-by-Side Comparison

Just wanted to let everyone know to check their websites!! Also, the small serving tongs don't have dimensions for them, so I did a little search to see the comparison of the large and the small... I know it's ebay, but they have a side by side photo!http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/87/fc/70f0_2.JPGIs anybody else having trouble getting to the outlet section on their website?Didn't know if my customers would have the same problem.I was going to let them know about the updates in the outlet, but not if they can't get to them.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Just wanted to let everyone know to check their websites!! Also, the small serving tongs don't have dimensions for them, so I did a little search to see the comparison of the large and the small... I know it's ebay, but they have a side by side photo! http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/87/fc/70f0_2.JPG

Is anybody else having trouble getting to the outlet section on their website?

I could get in through CC and then my Per. Web site, but to put my website in the address bar and try and get to it like a customer would, I can't get it to work. Everything else in my website seems to be able to be brought up. I just can't get to the outlet section.

Didn't know if my customers would have the same problem. I was going to let them know about the updates in the oulet, but not if they can't get to them.

Tracy

I wouldn't let them know until after CC is updated, and all of the photos are correct..I would wait until tomorrow, it seems to be that they start putting items up, before they are done making the changes...and things don't work...

Thanks Jennifer. I will wait.

Tracy :) :)

Oh Oh! They are still working, bu the Black Stone Tote just showed up on the CC side of the Outlet for $12.75.
"For Consultants only! This handy nylon tote is perfect for carrying your favorite Classics® and New Traditions™ pieces to Shows. Padded sleeves protect Stoneware, while a full zipper allows you to easily insert and remove them. Black with red Pampered Chef® logo"

I am trying to get to the outlet on CC but it is taking forever!!! Maybe everyone is taking the training course and slowing down CC...

I think so! It is slow, but I managed to get in :)They decide to bring out too many things on the first of the month! new training courses, Ad generator, and we also can kind of figure that they will update the Outlet too! (oh yeah, and we need to update our PWS's)

Right now, PWS's are "broken" when you try to click through to "place" an individual order to see what's in the outlet. D'oh!

Way too much good stuff going on online now...

I have a customer that has been wanting some of the small serving tongs, but I don't see them on the outlet!! Were they their earlier?

They are visible on our PWS, but I did not see them on CC.

Ok, thanks for that info. I will send her an email and let her know!!

s---l---o---w
I can't get to the outlet :(

Yeah, I just tried too and couldn't get on. :mad:

Outlet was down Tech. difficulties it said :(!

I am so glad I was not the only one having trouble getting in.

Someone please clarify how consultants can order from the outlet. Are we only able to buy through CC? I noticed that not everything they had on my PWS was available in CC. Maybe they are still working on things.

Are all of the things on a PWS USUALLY on CC?

Do we go into our PWS and place an invidual order?

Just need clarification. I couldn't remember if there was a way that Consultants could purchase things.

Thanks,
Tracy

pamperedtracy said:
I am so glad I was not the only one having trouble getting in.

Someone please clarify how consultants can order from the outlet. Are we only able to buy through CC? I noticed that not everything they had on my PWS was available in CC. Maybe they are still working on things.

Are all of the things on a PWS USUALLY on CC?

Do we go into our PWS and place an invidual order?

Just need clarification. I couldn't remember if there was a way that Consultants could purchase things.

Thanks,
Tracy

See this thread for an explanation!
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=15621

I wish they would get the pic up of the stoneware bag. I'd like to see what it looks like!

Can you order outlet items through PP or P3, or is it just online? I've never ordered outlet items before.....I want those serving bowls. I think they're pretty. :)

Thanks Jennifer. I looked at the thread you posted. Thanks for the reminder on what to do and how to get credit for it.

Tracy :D :D

I used to have the stoneware tote but when I got the STG rolling tote I no longer needed it OR the SA tote. So I sold it to another consultant.

I have the STG. I bought the SA tote on the outlet a couple of weeks ago just to store my SA stuff at home. My house and kitchen are tiny and I can just slip the bag under the bed in the guest room and get it out when I need it. Was kinda thinking the same thing about the stoneware bag.

Tara1021 said:
Silly Girl!!! Thanks! Looks like the Simple Additions one.

Does anyone have both? or just the Stoneware one?
I'm wondering if it's worth it??
I have the stoneware tote and use it all the time. It'll hold flat stones or bar pans, and the large square SA platter will fit in there, too.

hmolah said:
Can you order outlet items through PP or P3, or is it just online? I've never ordered outlet items before.....I want those serving bowls. I think they're pretty. :)
Outlet items are only available online. Through your PWS or through the samples area on CC.

The stoneware tote is black and thinner than the SA tote. It has a padded divider in it so you could take up to 3 flat stones in it. I love it and especially use it for fairs or shows where I am showing extra items. You can put simple additions in it too (the flat pieces).

Tara1021 said:
I have the STG. I bought the SA tote on the outlet a couple of weeks ago just to store my SA stuff at home. My house and kitchen are tiny and I can just slip the bag under the bed in the guest room and get it out when I need it. Was kinda thinking the same thing about the stoneware bag.

That's a great idea...wouldn't work in my house though...we have table leaves onder DS1's bed...DS2 has a bed with drawers underneath (Captain's style bed) and under our bed we have just tons and tons of stuff - plus the cat sleeps under tehre all day. Hmmm...maybe we need another bed in the house - you know, for storage - LOL (always thinking about organization)...and hey - did I tell you guys that DH hung gotgesou cabinets in the laundry toom and put up an extra shelf in there, too -- MORE orghanization - woo hoo!!!

Can anyone see the picture of the cookware on the outlet? My picture won't load - I am assuming by the 2yr warranty that it is Gen II right?

Where can I find the outlet link? I haven't noticed it on my site.

On the bottom left, where it says, "Order Products". Click on that, then on Individual Order (guests on shows can't order from the outlet). Then, there will be "Outlet" on the botton of the list on the left.

HTH,

dannyzmom said:
Can anyone see the picture of the cookware on the outlet? My picture won't load - I am assuming by the 2yr warranty that it is Gen II right?

Mine is not showing either, but I'm thinking the same thing ( Gen 2 ):cool:

Outlet
jenniferknapp said:
Oh Oh! They are still working, bu the Black Stone Tote just showed up on the CC side of the Outlet for $12.75.
"For Consultants only! This handy nylon tote is perfect for carrying your favorite Classics® and New Traditions™ pieces to Shows. Padded sleeves protect Stoneware, while a full zipper allows you to easily insert and remove them. Black with red Pampered Chef® logo"

How do you get to the outlet from CC without going to your website. I have only ever been able to see what is available to the guests.

Go to where you would go on manage your business to see samples and then when you get to the sample page click on outlet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mturock