• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy 3 Cookie Mold Racks - Shipping to 12918

In summary, the prices for the cookie mold racks vary depending on the model and promotions. They can be purchased individually or as a set, with potential cost savings when bought as a set. The racks are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Unfortunately, international shipping is not currently offered, and delivery time to 12918 will depend on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days.
minersmix
Ok, I have a customer who is looking for 3 racks for the cookie molds. Does anyone have them to sell? If so how much? Shipping will be to 12918. Thank you.

ooh- these were on the outlet last month.

Hi there,I don't personally have any cookie mold racks to sell, but have you tried searching online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? You may be able to find some there at a reasonable price. Alternatively, you could also try reaching out to baking supply stores in your area to see if they have any in stock or if they could order them for you.Best of luck with your search!

1. How much do the cookie mold racks cost?

The price of the cookie mold racks varies depending on the specific model and any current promotions. You can view the current prices on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I purchase the cookie mold racks individually or do I have to buy them in a set?

You can purchase the cookie mold racks individually or as a set. The choice is yours! Keep in mind, buying them as a set may offer cost savings compared to purchasing them separately.

3. Are the cookie mold racks dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cookie mold racks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Do you offer international shipping to 12918?

Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time. We currently only ship within the United States and Canada.

5. How long will it take for the cookie mold racks to be delivered to 12918?

The estimated delivery time for the cookie mold racks to be delivered to 12918 will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping may arrive sooner. You can track your package using the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef